• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone, I need to be able to schedule a flow from a global action. This is what I have so far

On the controller:

({
init : function (component) {
var flow = component.find(“flowData”);
flow.startFlow(“Schedule_Appointment“);
},
})

And in the cmp:

<!– ,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader –>
<aura:component implements=”flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes, flexipage:availableForRecordHome, force:hasRecordId,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader” access=”global” >

<aura:handler name=”init” value=”{!this}” action=”{!c.init}” />
<lightning:flow aura:id=”flowData” />
</aura:component>

But I keep getting this error

Failed to save ScheduleAppointmentController.js: ESLINT_ERROR: {c:ScheduleAppointment - CONTROLLER} line:col [4:27] --> Parsing error: Unexpected character '“' : Source

Any tips?

I'm trying to sync information from our email marketing tool into Salesforce using their API (https://api.ontraport.com). 

My issue is not knowing how to have Salesforce retrieve this information and what to do with the information. Ideally, we'd like to be able to place this info into separate fields automatically. 

How do I start with this? I have never used API this way

Hi everyone, I need to be able to schedule a flow from a global action. This is what I have so far

On the controller:

({
init : function (component) {
var flow = component.find(“flowData”);
flow.startFlow(“Schedule_Appointment“);
},
})

And in the cmp:

<!– ,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader –>
<aura:component implements=”flexipage:availableForAllPageTypes, flexipage:availableForRecordHome, force:hasRecordId,force:lightningQuickActionWithoutHeader” access=”global” >

<aura:handler name=”init” value=”{!this}” action=”{!c.init}” />
<lightning:flow aura:id=”flowData” />
</aura:component>

But I keep getting this error

Failed to save ScheduleAppointmentController.js: ESLINT_ERROR: {c:ScheduleAppointment - CONTROLLER} line:col [4:27] --> Parsing error: Unexpected character '“' : Source

Any tips?