• 0 Points
  • Member since 2018

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Sie können OST einfach in PST konvertieren, indem Sie die Software OST to PST Converter verwenden. Die Software konvertiert problemlos OST-Dateien in PST und andere Dateiformate wie MBOX, Zimbra, Google Mail, EML, EMLX, NSF, HTML, PDF, OLM usw. Die Anwendung ermöglicht es den Benutzern, die Daten mithilfe der Vorschauoption in neues Outlook zu konvertieren PST-Dateien. Die Software konvertiert bestimmte Daten nach Datumsbereich mithilfe der Option Nachrichtenfilterung. Die Software hat keine Dateigrößenbeschränkung, um übergroße OST-Dateien in PST zu konvertieren.
Mehr Info- Konvertieren Sie OST in PST Outlook

User-added image

Das professionelle OST-zu-PST-Konverter-Tool von KDETools ist ein leistungsstarkes Tool, mit dem Sie auf einfache Weise beschädigte OST-Dateien reparieren, gelöschte Elemente wiederherstellen und PST, Zimbra, Google Mail, EML, MBOX, MSG, Office 365, vCal, vCard, EMLX und konvertieren können usw. Über die OST-zu-PST-Importsoftware können Sie E-Mails und Postfächer problemlos konvertieren. Mit diesem Tool können Sie verschiedene OST-Dateien zusammen mit allen E-Mails, Kalendern und Kontakten gleichzeitig in PST-Dateien umwandeln.
Mehr Info- OST zu PST Konverter

User-added image

OST to PST Converter ist die beste Lösung, um das Problem der OST-Beschädigung zu beheben. Die Software scannt OST-Daten vor der Konvertierung und konvertiert OST-Daten in MSG, Zimbra, Google Mail, MBOX, EML, GMAIL, Office 365, EMLX, Live Exchange Server, PST und jedes andere Dateiformat. Diese Software kann die OST-Dateien je nach Bedarf in verschiedene PST-Dateien konvertieren. Das Dienstprogramm liefert ein 100% korrektes Ergebnis ohne Verlust von Eigentum.

Mehr Info-
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/convert-orphaned-ost-to-pst.html

User-added image

Pour convertir des e-mails, des messages, des boîtes aux lettres, etc. des fichiers OST aux formats PST Outlook avec enregistrer rapidement tous les éléments en essayant le nom de technologie intelligente de KDETools for OST en PST Converter. Cette application est un mode exceptionnel et fiable qui fonctionne sans effort sur toutes les versions de fichiers OST 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 et 2019, et il migre élégamment OST vers les formats Outlook PST instantanément.

Maintenant, suivez simplement 3 étapes simples: -
1- Conversion par lots.
2- Option de partage.
3- Option de filtrage des messages.
4- Exportez les données des fichiers OST dans de nombreux formats de fichiers tels que - PST Outlook, Gmail, Zimbra, EML, EMLX, MSG, HTML, MBOX, vCard, Office 365, Live Exchange server, ICS, PDF, NSF et etc.

Plus d'informations-
https://www.kdetools.com/blog/how-to-convert-ost-to-pst-manually.html

User-added image
For the conversion of OST to PST, you can try OST to PST converter online Software which is an efficient way to migrate OST files to Outlook PST format. Through this third-party tool that smoothly recover corrupt OST files and also export several files into multiple file formats such as-PST, Zimbra, Live Exchange Server, Gmail, Office 365, MBOX, EML, EMLX, MSG, vCard, ICS, and etc. Along with it also show & manage all emails properties or mailbox attachments such as- Show the preview of all OST emails including these items: Messages Attachments Embedded Images HTML Formatting Attachments Header's Details Contacts Calendar Tasks Notes Journal and etc. The software supports all the version of MS Outlook. 

•    Download, install and run OST to PST Converter.
•    Click on the "Open" button to load OST file.
•    There are two options to browse OST file(s).

Add File: To select OST file one by one.
 Add Folder: To select folder of OST files.

The steps to export the OST files to PST Outlook:
1.    Open Microsoft Outlook.
2.    Click File menu and select 'Open & Export' and click on Import/Export from the available options.
3.    From the Import and Export, click Export to a file and select the file format option – PST from the suggested storage options.

Click here for more info:- https://www.kdetools.com/how-to/convert-ost-to-pst-without-outlook.html

User-added image
NSF to PST Converter is software with a highly developed converter which can work with all MS Outlook versions like 98, 2000, 2002, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2016 and 2019. It can save the answer in many helpful formats for example:- PST, ICS, CSV, EML, MSG, EMLX, MBOX, vCard, HTML and many more formats. This application show preview of recouped mailbox along with OST items notes, email, contact, calendar, task, inbox items, outbox items, and appointments format, etc. SysInspire Best NSF to PST Converter (https://www.sysinspire.com/nsf-to-pst-converter/) tool is also possible with the help of this utility that is made up by using the wonderful and higher algorithm for the conversion.
User-added image

Go for a free download of software click, here:- 
https://sysinspire-nsf-to-pst-converter.en.softonic.com/

OLM to PST Converter is a best tool which efficiently converter/repairs the all the items of Mac Outlook mailbox into PST 
format. Now users can easily migrate into MS Outlook environment. 

Download From here :-    http://www.olmtopstconverter.osttopstconverter-tool.com/
I am using EML and looking to switch to Outlook file format which offers some advanced features to me with conversion. Kindly suggest a good tool to switch from EML to Outlook files with batch conversion facility.
Hi does anybody use office 365 backups at all, and can you recommend any software.

I was thinking about maybe doing a local backup. Just to clarify i mean email
Please suggest me the official step to Backup Gmail to PC. So that I can secure my Gmail messages in case I loose access to my Gmail account.

SysOZ OST to PST Converter software is 100% safe and secure utility Every time your Outlook OST file gets corrupted, now free download get help of OST to PST Converter tool which is proficient of repairing all damage OST emails file and able to convert OST file into readable PST file with restore all items emails, zip file, contact, journals, attachment, deleted items, sent items, outbox, and other many items etc.

This application smartly reduce by default OST file errors and save emails into PST, EML, MSG and HTML formats with all properties like as to, cc, bcc, subject, date, time and attachments etc.

Gives advanced features to save emails into PST, EML, HTML and MSG formats.

Support all MS Outlook PST file versions included – 97, 2000, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016.

Free Version: - Using this utility you can recover 30 emails in every folder free of cost.

Steps for Conversion
•    Download the  SysOZ OST to PST converter firstly.
•    Install the application in your system.
•    Elect the particular file which you want to recover.
•    Click on start button to start the conversion.
•    You can see the preview of recovered mailbox.
•    Select the place in your system to save PST file
•    Press finish button after the recovery process.

This is the world’s top and safest way to convert all OST emails into working PST file format for conversion and providing 100% recovery of data.

Read more: http://www.sysoz.com/products/ost-to-pst-converter.html

Exchange Outlook recovery tool Repair unreachable or corrupt OST database with advance ATS OST to PST converter Software and get back all database into PST format with its functional and actual property structure. This is tested on the large size of Outlook OST file database in the laboratory.  You can save your OST data into PST, MSG, vCard, vCal EMLX, EML, HTML, MBOX, Office 365 & live Exchange server without any size limitation. You can see a preview before the conversion. This utility helps you to recover 30emails in each file without the penny in its demo version. 

Get more details:  http://www.bulkecommerce.com/page/convert_ost_to_pst-14.html

User-added image
Hi friends, unfortunatily my windows has been chrashed than my exchange Outlook server has been broken give my any sight to retrive. My Exchange OST file into microsoft Outlook version 2016 
You are strive to use OST file in Microsoft Outlook but do not success. I recommend you best Exchange OST Recovery tool, which software easily repair your corrupt OST file with OST file data Recovery and recover data convert into Outlook PST file. These OST file easily access in any version of Microsoft Outlook, office365 and Live Exchange server. and with save to recover OST file into EML, EMLX, MBOX, MSG, vCal, vCard and HTML file formats.

Benefits of ATS OST to PST Converter Software.

• Easily Repair corrupt OST file.

• Fastest conversion process to convert OST file to PST file.

• Save Recovered OST file data to Outlook PST, MSG, EML, EMLX, MBOX, and HTML file.

• Save address book, Contact, and meeting or calendars into PST, vCal and vCard file.

• Import-Export OST file to office365 and Live Exchange Server.

• Software support all windows version, all Microsoft Outlook (32 & 64 Bit) as latest version 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 and below versions.

• Exchange Server version 5.5, 2002, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016 etc.

• Batch Converter option to convert More OST file to PST file as well as all format at a time.

User-added image

Advance Nsf to Pst Converter software have the ability to convert NSF files to PST file with complete attachment, images etc. It also helps to convert Nsf files into various formats like MSG, PST EML and HTML file FORMAT. IT can also easily spilt large PST file into small PST file. See at http://www.lotusnotes.tooutlookconverter.com/
What is the best technique to merge multiple PST data files into one?
Check out this article: Manual tricks of NSF to PST to learn the popular conversion methods of NSF to PST i.e. - Export-Import and Setting up Co-existence. Both these methods simply import all the data from NSF file into PST file format without making any changes in the original NSF file. So no needs to worry about losing your NSF file data.

Hope this will help you.       

Outlook OST File Recovery is very important recovery for all Outlook users which you can make through help of this Enstella OST Recovery tool that easily fix error from Outlook Off line database and make instant repair of OST by scanning & moving of data from corrupt to healthy OST file . 
After the full recovery of OST file data like ( Journal ,Inbox ,sent items ,Contacts ,Calendar ,Task ,Notes ,etc ) ,application automatically convert whole OST file into Outlook PST file to view ,read and access .

This is the adorable process of OST Recovery that is 100 % secured only through Enstella OST File Recovery tool .

Read More And Download Software From This Link-:    http://www.osttopst.enstellaedbtopst.com/

One well feature I like in this OST Email Recovery tool is Great version support with all required platform like 
Outlook (OST + PST) file version :- 
97,2000,2002,2003,2007,2010,2013,2016 .
Windows version :- 
Upto latest one Win 10 from 97 .

Bit 
32 & 64 bit .

For more help download free demo of this OST Recovery tool 

User-added image
Outlook PST Recovery Software repair all the important data such as Deleted Email, Notes, Contacts, Calendar items etc and saved them in a new PST file. There are so many reason of corruption or damaged of PST file, to deal with this type of situation you can use the Outlook PST Recovery Software, this software incorporated with powerful algorithm to help you recover and repair corrupt, damages and inaccessible outlook PST file.Download PST Repir tool from http://www.filerepairtools.com/pst-recovery-software.html