• Sr. Developer
  • Genesco

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
We had a vendor create a Aura component to insert an iFrame into one of our community pages to allow an end user to upload attachments.  This is not working because we need to be using ".secure.fore.com" in the URL.  It is getting the URL like this:  "cmp.get('c.getFileUploadSiteURL');  But in the cmp file I do not see "getFileUploadSiteUrl", so I am trying to understand where this field is coming from???
I have a formula field of type Number that is displayed in seconds.  I want to be able to format the display of this field to something like HH:MM:SS so the original value of 8196 would show as 2:16:36  I've thought about using another formula field of type Text and doing the display conversion there but would rather not have to create a new field just to get a nicely formatted display on the page.
I am using C# to create a Case in Salesforce but I am unable to assign this Case a Page Layout.  We have a lot of custom fields and flows to assign certain Page Layouts based on criteria.  Since I am unable to assign a Page Layout to the newly created Case, some of the fields that I am populating are not showing.  Does anyone have any sample code on how to assign a Page Layout to a Case?
We have ran into an issue where our triggers have stopped working, they are not firing any longer.  We have been told there is no way to monitor the triggers so that we could be alerted when they stop working.  Has anyone found a way to be notified when a trigger stops working?

Thanks,
Andrew
We are using the IBM Integration Bus 10.0.0.16 version to send data to SalesForce.  We want to know if the SalesForce Request Node that is available out of the box in version 16 is using the Bulk API 2.0 SalesForce API?

Thanks,
Andrew
I have a formula field of type Number that is displayed in seconds.  I want to be able to format the display of this field to something like HH:MM:SS so the original value of 8196 would show as 2:16:36  I've thought about using another formula field of type Text and doing the display conversion there but would rather not have to create a new field just to get a nicely formatted display on the page.

Am I alone here? I feel like, as a developer, VS Code is making it harder for me to do my job.

Pulling new objects and updates from a Salesforce Org is a nightmare. 

'Go To Definition' and 'Find All References' don't work to navigate to method definitions in other classes/objects or find references to methods/classes across objects.

When I try to open a class, it replaces the other class I already had opened, instead of opening it in a new tab. I can't open in a new tab unless I drag the class up to the tab area manually

I have to press a series of windows key + button commands just to pop a class out of the VS Code window into its own separate window to view it on another screen.

The list of problems I am having with this solution is staggering. How is Salesforce shipping this as the new replacement for the Force.com IDE? It does not feel like it's anywhere near ready for supporting rapid, agile Salesforce development.