• 10 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Contact has a multi select custom field called Role__c which can have values (Surgeon;Nurse;First Assist;Admin;CSR). Account has a custom field called Total_Score__c which is a number field. Mapping table Role_Score__c looks like this Role__c Score__c
Surgeon 10
Nurse 5
First Assist 10
Admin 0
CSR 20
When a contact is created/updated, get total score of all the UNIQUE roles that exist on all the contacts of the account.
Ex: Account 1
Contact 1 with roles Surgeon;Admin
Contact 2 with roles CSR:Admin
On Account 1 we should store the value as (10 + 0 + 20 = 30) because we only have 3 unique roles.
I have a requirement to prevent Numeric values in a Text Field and first letter in text field should be capitalized. 

I have tried many times but its not working, any help would be appreciated :
AND( RecordType.DeveloperName == 'Home_Lending', 
OR( 
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(FirstName)),OR(REGEX( FirstName, '\\d+'),LEFT(UPPER(FirstName),1) <> LEFT(FirstName,1))), 
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(LastName)),OR(REGEX( LastName, '\\d+'),LEFT(UPPER(LastName),1) <> LEFT(LastName,1)))

)
I have a requirement to prevent Numeric values in a Text Field and first letter in text field should be capitalized. 

I have tried many times but its not working, any help would be appreciated :
AND( RecordType.DeveloperName == 'Home_Lending', 
OR( 
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(FirstName)),OR(REGEX( FirstName, '\\d+'),LEFT(UPPER(FirstName),1) <> LEFT(FirstName,1))), 
AND(NOT(ISBLANK(LastName)),OR(REGEX( LastName, '\\d+'),LEFT(UPPER(LastName),1) <> LEFT(LastName,1)))

)