• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Dear All,
I have an issue with running the screen flow on the Opportunity next best action (creating Opportunity Product). The flow itself works great, when I added it to the Opportunity lightning page, however in Einstein Next Best Action, I keep getting an error message:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information

What is different between the lightning page record and the Next Best action for Einstein is that for flow I am able to check: pass record Id into this variable - what ensures that my flow triggers on the record I am on now. How can it be achieved in Next Best Action?

Any ideas?

Dear All, 
I have got a requirement to trigger a custom notification to supply chain employees (SF users with dedicated SF profile) every time when the new Opportunity will be created in a new country, where the company hasn't done business yet.
There is no shipping address on the Opportunity level, though this information has to be taken from the related Account Record.
Could you please advise what (preferably declarative) solution I could use to meet this requirement?
The challenge here is that possibly I will need to create some trigger which will check all CRM Opportunities for related Shipping Country whether it already exists or no.
Any idea how to achieve it?

Thank you! 

Dear All,
I have an issue with running the screen flow on the Opportunity next best action (creating Opportunity Product). The flow itself works great, when I added it to the Opportunity lightning page, however in Einstein Next Best Action, I keep getting an error message:

An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow
An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow. Please contact your system administrator for more information

What is different between the lightning page record and the Next Best action for Einstein is that for flow I am able to check: pass record Id into this variable - what ensures that my flow triggers on the record I am on now. How can it be achieved in Next Best Action?

Any ideas?

Dear All, 
I have got a requirement to trigger a custom notification to supply chain employees (SF users with dedicated SF profile) every time when the new Opportunity will be created in a new country, where the company hasn't done business yet.
There is no shipping address on the Opportunity level, though this information has to be taken from the related Account Record.
Could you please advise what (preferably declarative) solution I could use to meet this requirement?
The challenge here is that possibly I will need to create some trigger which will check all CRM Opportunities for related Shipping Country whether it already exists or no.
Any idea how to achieve it?

Thank you! 
Keep getting the following:  Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The field 'Street_Address__c' either does not exists on the Property__c object or it is not of type textarea. 

Not sure why though.  I clearly dragged "text area" over to "property".  See pic below for verification.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!

User-added image