• 5 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
To split large PST file of MS Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007 using Split PST Tool. It is the best and comprehensive solution with the help of which you can Break Large PST File into multiple PST files, without harming the original content of the main PST files. It undergoes deep scanning and gives out the new PST files without data alteration. It strongly supports the all versions of Microsoft Outlook and can install and run on any Windows-based operating system.

https://gallery.technet.microsoft.com/office/Split-PST-File-into-1d81cb14
Download PST Merge software which is smart solution that without any data loss merge multiple PST files in single PST file. This PST Merge tool takes less time in merging process and is one of the safe methods that give the advance option to combine PST files i.e. - Merge PST, Join PST and Merge Contacts as well as you can also Remove Duplicate Items and Exclude Deleted Items from PST file.

Read more at:  PST Merge software

I have a 17GB PST file which seems to be corrupt, I repaired my PST with ScanPST.exe but did not get all my data. Please give suggestion how can I repair my PST file its very important for me. 
Mac is the ultimate operating system introduced by Apple Inc. It comes with several amazing features which meet the requirement of several tech-savvy users. Mac OS has its storage file in OLM format which stores attachments, emails, sent items, drafts calendar, images, contacts and other important information in a well-organized way.

On the other side, Windows is a tough competitor of Mac which is more user-friendly and popular than Mac. It comes with several interactive features. It stores emails, calendar, attachments, and other information in PST file format.

Here’s Why You Should Convert OLM into PST Files ?

The main reason why you should convert Mac OLM files into Windows PST because OLM is not supported in Windows. And users have to access emails and other information stored in OLM files in Windows platform. To overcome this problem, we have offered OLM to PST Converter is unique software which you need to opt for. The software provides the great solution to access Mac emails in MS Outlook platform. In fact, the product is a perfect solution for those who are seeking the way to import Outlook for Mac data into MS Outlook.
User-added image
Supported Version:
  • Supports Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2003, 2000, 98 and 95
  • MS Outlook 97, 98, 2000, 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013 and 2016 (Both 32 bit and 64 bit) and all version of Outlook for Mac
We recommend to our users to try free version of OLM to PST Converter software, Free version will convert the MAC OLM Emails to Windows Outlook PST file format.

Product link - http://www.undeletepcfiles.com/olm-pst-converter.html
If the size of PST file exceeds its limit then the PST file creates problem. Then there is only way to reduce this problem i.e. - to split the large PST file into small parts. Here I shared you the link: Manual tricks of PST split from where you will learn the 3 simple manual methods to break PST file into many PST files. This manual tricks gives the outstanding result and doesn’t damage the original data from PST file while splitting it to small PST parts.

Hello,

Take wonderful Shareware EML to PST Converter software which smoothly converts Outlook Express EML files into MS Outlook PST file format. Our solution will helpful for outlook users those who want to open EML files into the Outlook PST environment without losing any information from them.

This tool converts both EML/EMLX to PST and you can convert multiple EML files to PST format. It extracts all the essential email components like To, Bcc, Cc, Sent, From, Received, Attachments, etc. Also convert different types of mails Windows Live Mail, Outlook Express, Mozilla Thunderbird and Apple email and uses EML to PST file format.

To know more information, visit to:  http://clickfordownlaod.blogspot.in/2017/02/eml-to-pst-converter-tool.html
If you are facing any problem with Mac Outlook OLM file Accessing, then use Outlook stores user information in form of PST files and mac Outlook stores user information in form of OLM file format.Sometime it becomes tough to migrate from mac Outlook to windows Outlook without using professional OLM to PST Converter software which can easily convert OLM file to PST format with all email components, such as Inbox, Contacts, Calendars, Tasks, and Notes etc from the Outlook for Mac (OLM) data file to the corresponding MS Outlook Personal Storage (PST) File. To download visit: http://www.filesrecoverytools.com/olm-to-pst-converter.html