• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I need to create a csv file for few fields based on opportunity and contract fields and attach the csv to the contract which is a related list of opportunity the csv should be added to the last modified contract. and need to email the csv when it mets the criteria to a email field on opportunity 
HI all please help with how to create a batch job which converts all the opportunities that are open on the 2nd of every month. 

Thanks in advance.
HI,
I want to create a lightning component where i need to pass the current account Id to the component and display all the quotes that are related to the account id.

Hi I am new to salesforce trying to write a trigger. I need to update a field in custom object when ever a field Y changes from blank to some value  in contract object the value should be saved to the custom object field X.

Thanks in adavance

I wrote the following
trigger Caseidcustom on Case (after update, after insert) {
    list<Custom object>  i =  new list<Custom object> ();

for(Case cs :trigger.new)
    {
        Case oldCase = trigger.oldMap.get(cs.X);

if(trigger.isInsert) {
            Custom object o = new Custom object ();
            o.Y = cs.X;

}

if(trigger.isUpdate && oldCase != null ) {
            Custom object o = new Custom object ();
            o.Y = cs.X;  
        }

}
}

getting Review all error messages below to correct your data.
Apex trigger Caseidcustom caused an unexpected exception, contact your administrator: Caseidcustom: execution of AfterInsert caused by: System.NullPointerException: Attempt to de-reference a null object: ()
Hi,

I need to create a csv file for few fields based on opportunity and contract fields and attach the csv to the contract which is a related list of opportunity the csv should be added to the last modified contract. and need to email the csv when it mets the criteria to a email field on opportunity 
HI all please help with how to create a batch job which converts all the opportunities that are open on the 2nd of every month. 

Thanks in advance.