• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi everyone, 

My team and I are confronted with the following problem: 
There are too many API calls made on our SFDC API, but we have no idea where this is coming from. 
On the “Last 7 days API calls”, we cannot go any farther than the “-” client id and the email of the admin.
We would need to go further in the investigation, but there seems to be no way to investigate further on this. 
We would like to pinpoint the source of these API calls made on to the platform, which as of this moment is not really clear. From what we know so far, the “ - ” client ID is covering all calls coming in from the SOAP API and we would like to investigate this further. Event Loggers and similar objects, if any exist.

Looking forward to all the help we can get.

Hi everyone, 

My team and I are confronted with the following problem: 
There are too many API calls made on our SFDC API, but we have no idea where this is coming from. 
On the “Last 7 days API calls”, we cannot go any farther than the “-” client id and the email of the admin.
We would need to go further in the investigation, but there seems to be no way to investigate further on this. 
We would like to pinpoint the source of these API calls made on to the platform, which as of this moment is not really clear. From what we know so far, the “ - ” client ID is covering all calls coming in from the SOAP API and we would like to investigate this further. Event Loggers and similar objects, if any exist.

Looking forward to all the help we can get.

Hello,

I would like to identify rest call api to SF by the differents custom connected apps. 

I found this doc https://developer.salesforce.com/docs/atlas.en-us.api_rest.meta/api_rest/headers_calloptions.htm which explain to use the header  "Sforce-Call-Options" to do that. But on my side it doesn't work the report never display my custom client name. Do you have an idea or an experience where this header work.

My PostMan config :

User-added image

And the standard report API usage (I am wainting more than 24 hours between request and printing report) :
User-added image 

Thanks for your help