• Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello Everyone,

I have to provide sales ops profile the "View Setup and Config" and the "Setup" permission. My requirement is to allow them to use the data import wizard and be able to see the back-end but with only read-only view. Given that they have "Modify-all" permission in standard and custom objects, I am wondering if it is possible to give "Read-Only" access? If so, what system/object permissions do I need to change?

Thank you for your help and insights!

Hi everyone,

I recently hid a custom button from Lightning and enabled it back again in the page layouts. But it does not show in Lightning, but works fine in Classic. What should I do it make it visible again?
User-added image
Hi everyone,

I recently hid a custom button from Lightning and enabled it back again in the page layouts. But it does not show in Lightning, but works fine in Classic. What should I do it make it visible again?
User-added image

Hello Everyone,

I have to provide sales ops profile the "View Setup and Config" and the "Setup" permission. My requirement is to allow them to use the data import wizard and be able to see the back-end but with only read-only view. Given that they have "Modify-all" permission in standard and custom objects, I am wondering if it is possible to give "Read-Only" access? If so, what system/object permissions do I need to change?

Thank you for your help and insights!

Hi everyone,

User-added image