• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All
I have a field 'amtvalue' -apart from numerics-5 alphabets are also working(embkt), though its showing error "enter a valid value", i want the alphabet entry to be disabled
Hi All

Is there any possibility to delete/remove standard(opportunity) and mandatory field ?
Hi Team

In SOQL using OFFSET is it possible to skip records in the middle? What is the exact use of OFFSET, only to skip initial records? If so,is there any limit to the number of records which we can skip ?

Will there be any scenario, where we have to skip records from middle, if so how to do that?

Thanks in advance
Hi Team
I have an application in Apex and Visualforce.
I would like to change an icon of my application from default HOME to my own icon.
How do I do this?
I tried installing the package "Custom Section Header Icon For VF Pages", still its not working, icon is not seen.

Thank you
Hi Team,

Where exactly we can use 'inputHidden' tag-input fields. {scenario} ?
Hi All
I have a field 'amtvalue' -apart from numerics-5 alphabets are also working(embkt), though its showing error "enter a valid value", i want the alphabet entry to be disabled
Hi!
I need to create a TITLE and PHONE columns with autosave. When entering the new value of the field this value should be saved in the database automatically (user should not click on some button) like on this image:

User-added image

Please tell me how can I do that.
My code:

Html:
<template>
    <lightning-card title="Leads">
        <lightning-layout multiple-rows="true" vertical-align="end">

<lightning-layout-item size="12" padding="around-small">
                <lightning-datatable key-field="id" data={leads} columns={columns}></lightning-datatable>
            </lightning-layout-item>

</lightning-layout>
    </lightning-card>
</template>

Js:
import { LightningElement , wire} from 'lwc';
import getLeads from '@salesforce/apex/Qqq.getLeads';
const columns = [
    { label: 'Name', fieldName: 'recordLink', type: 'url',
    typeAttributes: {label: {fieldName: "LeadName"}, tooltip: "Name", linkify: true} },
    { label: 'Title', fieldName: 'Title', type: 'text', editable: true },
    { label: 'Phone', fieldName: 'Phone', type: 'text', editable: true }    
];
export default class LeadTable extends LightningElement {
    columns = columns;
    leads;

@wire(getLeads)
    wiredLeads(value) {
        const {error, data} = value;
        if (data) {
            let leadData = JSON.parse(JSON.stringify(data));  
            leadData.forEach(record => {
                                record.recordLink = "/" + record.Id;  
                                record.LeadName = record.Name;
                        });  
            this.leads = leadData;
        } else if (error) {
            this.error = error;
        }
    }
}

Apex:
public with sharing class Qqq {
    @AuraEnabled(cacheable=true)
    public static List<Lead> getLeads() {
        List<Lead> leads = [
            SELECT Id, Name, Title, Phone
            FROM Lead          
        ];
        return leads;                
    }   
}

I would like to create a button on our Contract object that will add 1 year to our Contract End Date field and populate it in field End Date Override. I have never worked with apex and javascript is not supported in lightning so I am hoping someone can help me to come up with the proper way to do this.
Hi Everyone.
I am new to Integration. How can I call External API using continous Asynchronous Apex. How much data can I send in One go/ call.
My requirement is on sending Bulk data using Continuous Asynchronous Apex callout. Lets say 5000 case line items. I divided these into four chunks, each chunk holds 1500. 
Can I make callout by sending all chunks at a time using Continuos Asynchronous way. If so how, please let me know.

Thanks In advance.
how to insert new record in custom setting object field using Apex
Hi Team
I have an application in Apex and Visualforce.
I would like to change an icon of my application from default HOME to my own icon.
How do I do this?
I tried installing the package "Custom Section Header Icon For VF Pages", still its not working, icon is not seen.

Thank you
Hi!

I'm trying to create a VF page to override the standard New button in order to prepopulate value in the standard Name field:
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity"
    action="{!URLFOR($Action.Opportunity.New, null, [Name='Will be Populated by the system'], true)}"
/>

Howver, it's not populated in the New layout. 
What am I missing?

Thanks!
I have two lists of dates list one contains 100 days dates from tomorrow and list two contains dates which come from api that contains holidays and weekends. I need to compare both the lists and remove second list values from the first list. I have tried to compare and remove but it is not giving proper result.Please help me how to do it in apex. 
Hi All,
I have a requirement in my code where I need to convert uploaded Excel file into CSV.
Can anyone tell me how to do this ?

Thanks and Regards,
Naznin