• 40 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I have three different fields representing 3 different things. All can be TRUE, None can be TRUE or only some cane be True.

For instance, I have a picklist for an Account type: Associate, Affiliate, Participants. An Account can be Any ONE of these, or none of these.

I have a checkbox indicating if they are a Licensing Org and another checkbox indicating if they are a Sponosring Org.

An Account can be BOTH a Licensing Org AND a Sponosring Org, but not be an Associate or an Affiliate or a Participant. Or they can be a Licensing Org, but not a Sponosring Org And an Associate, Or they can just be an Associate and not a Licensing Org or a Sponsoring Org. etc.

My initial formula was just looking at my picklist values, but now a wrench was thrown and I somehow need to Account for the other two Checkbox fields.

Any idea how I can do this with a formula?

This was my formula field when I was just looking at the one picklist field. 

CASE(Account.TCH_Membership_Type__c,
"Affiliate Member","Your Company is an Affiliate",
"Associate Member","Your Company is an Associate",
"Participating Member", "Your Company is a Participant",
"", "Your Company is currently not active",
NULL)

http://www.linkedin.com/search/fpsearch?type=people&keywords
={!Contact.FirstName}+{!Contact.LastName}

Hello Friends can I use this function but nothing happens 
"http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/symbolsearch?query="&TickerSymbol,
"Bloomberg News"
Looks like there needs to be a field that needs to hold the ticker symbol for the company, any suggestions if it's a field that comes standard with Salesforce or do we custom create one?? 

Hello Friends,
                       This is Rajiv Kocherla and i have a question for you guys i am practiced using Hyperlink function it worked well on displaying an image placed in document object?? Can we display a word document as a value of a field using an Hyperlink function??
Question) The value of a formula can't depend on another formula that refrences it. Can somebody please give an example to this??
IMAGE("https://rajivkocherla-dev-ed--c.na122.visual.force.com/resource/1600822292000/BirthdayDinner?", "Hello") & IMAGE("https://rajivkocherla-dev-ed--c.na122.visual.force.com/resource/1600821790000/JXQQY?","Cool")
Guys i am practicing Image functions and i am getting #error as the output for this the links work fine when the IMAGE () formula is used independently on them when i club them i run into issues?? Can somebody suggest me what to do??
1. write a soql query to fetch users whole role is Manager and profile is Executive;
 2.write a soql query to fetch all opportunities which are owned by above users;
1. write a soql query to fetch all users whose role is Manager;
2. write a query to fetch all the accounts which are owned by the users whose role is Manager;
1. write a query to fetch all the phone numbers of accounts in a list
2.write a soql query to fetch all contacts whose phonenumber is in the  above list
Hi,
     Please look at the following piece of code

<aura:attribute name="NoofHoursStudy" type=" String[]" default="Less than 1 hour, In between 1 to 4 hours, In between 4 to 8 hours, More than 8 hours"/>

<lightning:select label="How many hours do you study in a day?" name="hrsStudy">

<aura:iteration items="{!v.NoofHoursStudy}" var="hrs" >
<option value="{!hrs}" text="{!hrs}">

</aura:iteration>
</lightning:select>

Q) My Question is what exactly the bolded part of piece of code doing? ? Without that i receive an error. Can somebody please tell me what value attribute is doing ?? also what text attribute is doing, and what does exclamation mark in text attribute mean?? also what does exclamation mark for the value of the value attribute mean and what value attribute is doing??
Hi Friends anytime we want to create text input fields in Lightning if I do not mention type in the input field is it automatically assumed the input field is of type text. For the below example is it automatically assumed the input field as text.
Example:
<lightning:input label="Enter your Name" name="studentsname" value="!v.NameofStudent">
Hi Friends let's say i typed a number of lines in Lightning Component and accidentally selected them and even deleted by accident but did not save my changes, is there a way I can restore those lines like we have a option of undo in Word??
Hi, Friends I have a question for you.
I created a couple of Lightning pages and would like to know even after deleting those pages, I still find the name to appear in the list of components in dev console. My question is is there a way i can remove the name completely so i can name another new component with the one i wanna delete completely
IMAGE("https://rajivkocherla-dev-ed--c.na122.visual.force.com/resource/1600822292000/BirthdayDinner?", "Hello") & IMAGE("https://rajivkocherla-dev-ed--c.na122.visual.force.com/resource/1600821790000/JXQQY?","Cool")
Guys i am practicing Image functions and i am getting #error as the output for this the links work fine when the IMAGE () formula is used independently on them when i club them i run into issues?? Can somebody suggest me what to do??

I have three different fields representing 3 different things. All can be TRUE, None can be TRUE or only some cane be True.

For instance, I have a picklist for an Account type: Associate, Affiliate, Participants. An Account can be Any ONE of these, or none of these.

I have a checkbox indicating if they are a Licensing Org and another checkbox indicating if they are a Sponosring Org.

An Account can be BOTH a Licensing Org AND a Sponosring Org, but not be an Associate or an Affiliate or a Participant. Or they can be a Licensing Org, but not a Sponosring Org And an Associate, Or they can just be an Associate and not a Licensing Org or a Sponsoring Org. etc.

My initial formula was just looking at my picklist values, but now a wrench was thrown and I somehow need to Account for the other two Checkbox fields.

Any idea how I can do this with a formula?

This was my formula field when I was just looking at the one picklist field. 

CASE(Account.TCH_Membership_Type__c,
"Affiliate Member","Your Company is an Affiliate",
"Associate Member","Your Company is an Associate",
"Participating Member", "Your Company is a Participant",
"", "Your Company is currently not active",
NULL)

Hi, Friends I have a question for you.
I created a couple of Lightning pages and would like to know even after deleting those pages, I still find the name to appear in the list of components in dev console. My question is is there a way i can remove the name completely so i can name another new component with the one i wanna delete completely