• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Currently, we have a flow in place that, when an order is approved, a contract is generated. As an ed tech company, we often provide products in an order to a district, but these products will often be attributed to different schools and have different license types. At the moment, this flow is creating one contract for the district with the total value of the order and little else. 

Our goal is for a contract to be generated for each school under the district order with unique license types for products as well as terms. Is there a way to do this?
We have an integration with NetSuite via Jitterbit. An implementation partner created something inside of Salesforce that is multiplying the number of order products on an order. I have a data backup file that includes CSV information on orders and order products. What I'm trying to do is use DataLoader to update these orders, but I'm not sure how to proceed. Would I use Update on the Order Product object? I'm not sure if that would delete the extra items or not. 

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this?
We have a requirement to prorate the cost of a quote depending on the term of days (a custom field based on the difference between Start Date and End Date on the opportunity). Normally, this seems easy with CPQ but we don't have that. 

I've tried a workflow that calculates this perfectly:

(UnitPrice/365) *  Opportunity.Term_In_Days__c

What we need from here is a way to restrict this by a field called License Type. I've tried to use a condition that the workflow rule shouldn't fire depending on the License Type, but that doesn't seem to be preventing the calculation. Does anyone have any ideas?
We currently have three fields that should work based off of each other:

Contract Term
Start Date 
End Date

If the start date and terms are populated, the end date should automatically populate. We've figured this one out. 

What we haven't figured out if how to populate the Contract Term with the correct number (12 for example in the case of a year) if the start date and end date are populated. The problem seems to be because some months have 31 days. Does anyone have any idea how to write a formula that would work for this?
When I am attempting to use the email feature through the Salesforce app, it prompts me to open Salesforce Inbox or Gmail. Is it possible to use Outlook through the app?
I recently set up the Outlook Integration and Lightning Sync. One of our goals as a company is to have emails, contacts, and events sync bilaterally. 

When I set up the sync, the Salesforce add-in for Outlook isn't allowing me to create contacts. Additionally, it is not populating those emails on contact records, which makes it impossible to report on these emails to track activities. 

Is there something that I am missing? Mostly, I'm looking to be able to create those contacts from emails and to report on those within Salesforce. If I turn off Enhanced Email, I can email from within Salesforce, but then replies aren't tracked. 
I currently have a requirement where I need to set up a workflow or process. When an Opportunity is marked as Closed Won, a custom date field on that Opportunity (Renewal_Date__c) should populate as 7/1/20xx (whatever the next year is). 

Does anyone have any hints as to the formula I should use here?
We have a requirement to prorate the cost of a quote depending on the term of days (a custom field based on the difference between Start Date and End Date on the opportunity). Normally, this seems easy with CPQ but we don't have that. 

I've tried a workflow that calculates this perfectly:

(UnitPrice/365) *  Opportunity.Term_In_Days__c

What we need from here is a way to restrict this by a field called License Type. I've tried to use a condition that the workflow rule shouldn't fire depending on the License Type, but that doesn't seem to be preventing the calculation. Does anyone have any ideas?
We currently have three fields that should work based off of each other:

Contract Term
Start Date 
End Date

If the start date and terms are populated, the end date should automatically populate. We've figured this one out. 

What we haven't figured out if how to populate the Contract Term with the correct number (12 for example in the case of a year) if the start date and end date are populated. The problem seems to be because some months have 31 days. Does anyone have any idea how to write a formula that would work for this?
When I am attempting to use the email feature through the Salesforce app, it prompts me to open Salesforce Inbox or Gmail. Is it possible to use Outlook through the app?