• 0 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Get helps how to import windows live mail to MS outlook 2019 and also support other PST file version as 97, 98, 2000, 2003 and 2016.  Windows live mail  recovery software allows to save 25 recovered Live mail calendar items to PST under demo which able free of cost.
Download link :- http://www.windowslivemailtopstconverter.osttopstconverter-tool.com/

Converting Windows live Mail file to PST file now is very easy , Try this Amazing Windows live Mail to PST Converter for Mac Software and easily convert Windows live Mail file to Outlook PST file. Windows Live Mail to Outlook PST converter for Mac software supports Windows Live Mail, Mozilla Thunderbird, Outlook Express, Eudora, Outlook Express etc. It can convert email data, save and export Windows live Mail files from multiple platforms.

Try this Software free trial version from here:- http://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-eml-to-pst-converter.html
If Someone know that how to change EML file into MBOX File Format then please I request you that tell me as soon as possible because I have an uergent required to convert it for my bussines purpose and they are lots of.

thanks,

sandy clay
Mailsware EML Converter is the best tool to convert EML files into multiple formats along with attachments and other information. The software easily support to export EML files generated form any EML based platform.

Features of EML Converter Tool
  • Move EML files in bulk mode
  • Supports multiple language
  • Retains key elements of EML file
  • File naming convention option
  • Maintains folder structure of EML
In any case, if you are looking to convert multiple MSG files to PST format, then try ZOOK MSG to PST Converter and export your MSG files to PST format. It is the most reliable solution to convert MSG to PST with attachments in a single click. It has simple and easy to use interface of the utility which enables any novice user to perform MSG to PST conversion.
Overall it is a two-step conversion process to convert multiple MSG files to PST format in couple of seconds. Just follow the simple steps as described below: -
  • Download ZOOK MSG to PST converter and install it in your system.
  • Now, select MSG files or MSG folder.
  • Choose desired file location.
  • Click on Convert button.
Advantages of Using MSG to PST Converter
  • It Converts MSG to PST with attachments in single click.
  • Batch convert MSG to PST format at once.
  • Preserves data integrity and RTF structure.
  • Maintains folder hierarchy to keep all emails in same folders.
  • Fully supportable to Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, etc.
  • Outlook Installation is not required.