• 20 Points
  • Member since 2019

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
When i am trying to access a Page through System admin profile the page is working as expexted but when i am trying to accesss it from a custom profile its showing me error with message as given:
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 2058225517-252634 (948403783)
Click here to return to the previous page.

Also, I have provided samePage layout to both the profile and also the custom profile has the access to object.
So, i am not getting why the error is coming.
I created a trigger on case. Member_ID__c is a auto-number field on contact object. I am trying to find out repeat cases logged by a contact using custom checkbox Repeat_Caller__c on case. There are many other conditions, but I removed them in this code for simplicity. I am not able to match Member_ID__c field in cases even though multiple cases are created by the same contact. In other words, I am not able to enter the IF condition. I have pasted the trigger below.

Please guide me as to where the problem might be. Any help is appreciated.

trigger repeatCase1 on Case (before insert,before update) {
    List<Case> caseList = trigger.new;   
    Set<id> memberIdSet = new set<id>();
    for(case c: caseList){
        memberIdSet.add(c.Contact.Member_ID__c);
    }
      List<Case> allcase = [select Contact.Member_ID__c from case where contact.Member_ID__c IN: memberIdSet];               
      for(Case cs: caseList ){  
        for(Case all: allcase ){ 
            if(cs.contact.Member_ID__c == all.contact.Member_ID__c ){
                    cs.Repeat_Caller__c=True;
            }
        }
    }

}
I created a trigger on case. Member_ID__c is a auto-number field on contact object. I am trying to find out repeat cases logged by a contact using custom checkbox Repeat_Caller__c on case. There are many other conditions, but I removed them in this code for simplicity. I am not able to match Member_ID__c field in cases even though multiple cases are created by the same contact. In other words, I am not able to enter the IF condition. I have pasted the trigger below.

}
      List<Case> allcase = [select Contact.Member_ID__c from case where contact.Member_ID__c IN: memberIdSet];               
            }
        }
    }

}
When i am trying to access a Page through System admin profile the page is working as expexted but when i am trying to accesss it from a custom profile its showing me error with message as given:
An internal server error has occurred
An error has occurred while processing your request. The salesforce.com support team has been notified of the problem. If you believe you have additional information that may be of help in reproducing or correcting the error, please contact Salesforce Support. Please indicate the URL of the page you were requesting, any error id shown on this page as well as any other related information. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Thank you again for your patience and assistance. And thanks for using salesforce.com!
Error ID: 2058225517-252634 (948403783)
Click here to return to the previous page.

Also, I have provided samePage layout to both the profile and also the custom profile has the access to object.
So, i am not getting why the error is coming.

}
            }
        }
    }

}