• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi Folks,
I need to know the Active status of users in Salesforce. We have a sheet of 26 thousdands user records.I tried with 300 records in workbench but it will take time. Can anyone please suggest the smart way to do so for 26 thousands user names in a go.

Thanks,
Hi Friends,

I am trying to clear the Step 3 in this Superbadge challenge and it is still throwing the error-
Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
A validation rule did not prevent a new Account from being saved when Shipping Country is blank and Shipping State has three characters.

I have followed some sugegstions already shared but these did not work. I have created three seperate Validation rules namely- Billing, Shipping and Name check.I have created formula filelds already as suggested in Challenge.
Can anyone please sugegst
Hi Friends,

We have a Dashboard folder in our org that is already shared with a user and three roles. This main folder has 3-4 sub folders who also have same setting. But it seems there are other user roles who cna access and search sub folders and it's content in Salesforce though it was not shared with them.
can anyone suggest how I can prevent/restrict them to access main folder>Sub Folders>It's content  in Salesforce.

I checked the Dashboard folder access and it is not shared with those suer roles.

Thanks in Advance!!
I am trying to add a report to an Account through Salesforce App in iPhone biut got below error message-

A problem has occured. Unfortunately, a problem has arisen. Try again. If the problem persists, contact your administrator and provide the error ID shown here and other related details. Error ID: 1584778483-218074 (-407557566)

Same report  I can add to the Account if I  do this in Salesforce browser in my laptop. What can be the reason here.

Thanks,

Hi Folks,
I have a restricted picklist created already and it contains almost 50 value, all values are active nothings is inactive. This is assigned to all case layout pages. But when we try to search a particular value i.e. ABC that is not being populated in Case layout page. When checked it in picklist Case>Fileds & Relationships, we can find this ABC there in Picklist.

What can be the reason? How can we fix this.

Thanks
Hi Folks,
In Sales Cloud we created two custome fields A and B on two existing custome Objects Obj1 & Obj2. Now when we are creating a new report with these two Custom Objects, we could not find fileds to drag in report from Left side panel. I also found one Custom Report Type is created with Obje1&Obj2 but when I searched in the Preview Layout, I ould not see these two fields there in respective Object.

Custom Report Type was created sometime back but these Fields are created ecently. I do not want to craete a new Report Type , how can I bring these two fileds from Obj1 and Obj2 in this already created Custom Report Type.

Please suggest.
Hi Folks,
I am working on a requirement to get the users who last login was in 90 days peroid and they somehow were deactivated. So I have to activate them again through batch. I am done with batch but the query to fetch is not working. It gives records which are beyond 90 days like from 2019,2020 and 2021... That should not happen , it should give just 91 days old records-

Query I used-
SELECT Id, isActive FROM User where isActive = false and Profile.name = \'XYZ\' and LastLoginDate <= LAST_N_DAYS:90

Can anyone suggest how this query be fine tuned to get probable records for update.
Hi Folks,

I am working on a problem where user reproted that Flow is not working in prod environment. So to replicate that issue, I tried to login with affected user in lower env (Dev Org) and I found flow is working fine.

Then I followded same steps in Test Org flow did not work. It was not working as per design. Same flow versions are active in all these three Orgs(Dev, Test and Org). I checked all condition and everything looks same to same.

Can you please sugegst what could be the posisble reason. What should be done to find the root cause of this problem?

Hi Folks,
I am new to Salesforce and currently focusing on Admin part. There is an Email_To_Case has bene implemented in org where email from Company A is going to Company B on Case related communications.

We could see that responses from Company B is not availbale in Salesforce for some Cases on some dates. Company B told that they reverted but those response are not yet reached to Salesforce.

What I have tried so far.
1# Login to SF>Case>Activity History (seen the emails from Company A) but could not see responses from Company B.

2# Then Downlaoded Email Log for given window and see emails from Company A to Company B but again could not see responses from Company B.

This set up was done long back and not working for few companies like B ,C and D.

Can anyone guide where I should debug this. I have emails subjects and dates from Comany A where they are expecting responses from Company B.

Hi Folks,
I need to know the Active status of users in Salesforce. We have a sheet of 26 thousdands user records.I tried with 300 records in workbench but it will take time. Can anyone please suggest the smart way to do so for 26 thousands user names in a go.

Thanks,
Hi Friends,

We have a Dashboard folder in our org that is already shared with a user and three roles. This main folder has 3-4 sub folders who also have same setting. But it seems there are other user roles who cna access and search sub folders and it's content in Salesforce though it was not shared with them.
can anyone suggest how I can prevent/restrict them to access main folder>Sub Folders>It's content  in Salesforce.

I checked the Dashboard folder access and it is not shared with those suer roles.

Thanks in Advance!!
Hi Folks,
I have a restricted picklist created already and it contains almost 50 value, all values are active nothings is inactive. This is assigned to all case layout pages. But when we try to search a particular value i.e. ABC that is not being populated in Case layout page. When checked it in picklist Case>Fileds & Relationships, we can find this ABC there in Picklist.

What can be the reason? How can we fix this.

Thanks
Hi Folks,
In Sales Cloud we created two custome fields A and B on two existing custome Objects Obj1 & Obj2. Now when we are creating a new report with these two Custom Objects, we could not find fileds to drag in report from Left side panel. I also found one Custom Report Type is created with Obje1&Obj2 but when I searched in the Preview Layout, I ould not see these two fields there in respective Object.

Custom Report Type was created sometime back but these Fields are created ecently. I do not want to craete a new Report Type , how can I bring these two fileds from Obj1 and Obj2 in this already created Custom Report Type.

Please suggest.
Hi Folks,

I am working on a problem where user reproted that Flow is not working in prod environment. So to replicate that issue, I tried to login with affected user in lower env (Dev Org) and I found flow is working fine.

Then I followded same steps in Test Org flow did not work. It was not working as per design. Same flow versions are active in all these three Orgs(Dev, Test and Org). I checked all condition and everything looks same to same.

Can you please sugegst what could be the posisble reason. What should be done to find the root cause of this problem?

Hi Folks,
I am new to Salesforce and currently focusing on Admin part. There is an Email_To_Case has bene implemented in org where email from Company A is going to Company B on Case related communications.

We could see that responses from Company B is not availbale in Salesforce for some Cases on some dates. Company B told that they reverted but those response are not yet reached to Salesforce.

What I have tried so far.
1# Login to SF>Case>Activity History (seen the emails from Company A) but could not see responses from Company B.

2# Then Downlaoded Email Log for given window and see emails from Company A to Company B but again could not see responses from Company B.

This set up was done long back and not working for few companies like B ,C and D.

Can anyone guide where I should debug this. I have emails subjects and dates from Comany A where they are expecting responses from Company B.