• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello, we use Lightening but i am sure we arent using SF as much as we should. I am not sure where to start but our business seems to be using too many services and programs and is very disjointed.

We use Foodstorm (Kitchen ordering), Salesforce (Opportunity to Sale, invoice with Breadwinner), Wordpress, Xero, Square, Fishbowl (Procurement), Mailchimp, Deputy (Rostering), M365 Suite and Pardot. 

WAY TOO MANY. 

Id love to have Salesforce as our Web to Business conduit, have an online ordering platform for our wholesale clients (website or app) use Salesforce for venue and opportunity sales, and so on but where do i start? How do i know what SF can do and cant do so i can relate it to my business and then work out how we get there and who does it and what the cost is? SO CONFUSED
Digital marketing is advertising that is delivered via digital channels like search engines, websites and social media. Digital marketing allows companies to endorse products, services, or brands through these online media channels. Digital marketing is a popular way for consumers to find products. Think with Google marketing insight found that 48% consumers search for products using search engines. 33% of these people search on brand websites, and 26% use mobile apps to search.

Visit: Digital Marketing Course in Pune (https://piidmpune.com/)
Is There a Telephone Contact Number 1 833 679 0140 for eBay Customer Service?
The telephone contact number for eBay (Seller) customer service is. However, eBay (Seller) prefers to handle customer service inquiries via its website through one of two options: an online chat or an email inquiry. eBay also has an option for a customer service associate to contact the customer via phone.

When a customer reaches the Contact Us page on eBay.com, he first indicate what he needs assistance with. The customer is then directed to a tab that allows him to select his exact issue and provide any details about it. The customer can then select the option for contact by phone; however, he may be directed to a screen that requests the customer enter a phone number for a return call from eBay.com

The easiest way to contact eBay’s customer service department is by using their toll-free phone number at. If you need the personal touch, feel free to call and speak to a representative. If you want a more efficient way to solve your Problem.
I have a routine that saves data from a field I can run it fine with the user i need until i encrypt  using crypto class then it only works for Administrators. Are there special permissions for this?
Hi,
There is a scope  for a digital marketer in Salesforce platform to connect with this platform with digital marketing 

Thanks
kshitiz
Hi everyone, I'm a Certified Administrator perusing a MBA in Business Intelligence. I'm looking for contract work in the Philadelphia area or remote work. I have experience configuring an organization to fit a company's business objectives. I have trained numerous sales engineers for a manufacturing company, and also created a roadmap to properly implement Salesforce. I also have a background in the financial service industry.