• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

I'm using the SalesForce PHP Toolkit to push leads into our SalesForce instance. It works great pushing the leads in however I want to enable Sforce-Auto-Assign to be TRUE.

Where do I do include this in my code?

Hi,

We are using FLG's FlowXO component to push leads into SalesForce.

However, when we do this, we get the following error:

Unable to create/update fields: RR1__c. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set.

Where do I make this change in SalesForce?
Hi,

I'm looking to have a form on my website to push lead data to SalesForce.

I followed instructions online and using Postman I'm now able to generate a token & make the request.

However, anytime I do make the request, I get the following error:
[
    {
        "message": "We can't save this record because the “New Lead Created” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.  Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 635493190-62234 (-359849992)",
        "errorCode": "CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER",
        "fields": []
    }
]
Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

FTR I'm just pushing this data in:
<Lead>
<LastName>Jonesy</LastName>
<OwnerID></OwnerID>
<Company>Pharma12341</Company>
<Lead_Title__c>Director</Lead_Title__c>
</Lead>
I think I'm on the right track as when I remove (say) <Company>Pharma12341</Company> it gives me an error about it being a required field so it does pass all that validation.

Thanks for any help here :-) 

Hi,

I'm looking to have a form on my website to push lead data to SalesForce.

I followed instructions online and using Postman I'm now able to generate a token & make the request.

However, anytime I do make the request, I get the following error:
[
    {
        "message": "We can't save this record because the “New Lead Created” process failed. Give your Salesforce admin these details. <b>An unhandled fault has occurred in this flow</b><br>An unhandled fault has occurred while processing the flow.  Please contact your system administrator for more information. Error ID: 635493190-62234 (-359849992)",
        "errorCode": "CANNOT_EXECUTE_FLOW_TRIGGER",
        "fields": []
    }
]
Is there anything I can do to resolve this?

FTR I'm just pushing this data in:
<Lead>
<LastName>Jonesy</LastName>
<OwnerID></OwnerID>
<Company>Pharma12341</Company>
<Lead_Title__c>Director</Lead_Title__c>
</Lead>
I think I'm on the right track as when I remove (say) <Company>Pharma12341</Company> it gives me an error about it being a required field so it does pass all that validation.

Thanks for any help here :-)