• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I'm in the 3rd unit of the Quick Start: Lightning Web Components module where you have to create a Hello World LWC. I have done all steps and the code works (I see the Hello World component on the Homepage in the Playground), but the Verify Step at the end keeps failing with the message:
Step not yet complete in My Trailhead Playground
Make sure you add the 'helloWorld' Lightning web component to the default Home page.

I have deleted the playground and created a new one. I deleted all code and started from the beginning again, but still no success. This is driving me crazy. What is going on?

Can someone help?

Frank

Create a Queueable Apex class that inserts the same Contact for each Account for a specific state. Write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class.
Create an Apex class called 'AddPrimaryContact' that implements the Queueable interface.
Create a constructor for the class that accepts as its first argument a Contact sObject and a second argument as a string for the State abbreviation.
The execute method must query for a maximum of 200 Accounts with the BillingState specified by the State abbreviation passed into the constructor and insert the Contact sObject record associated to each Account. Look at the sObject clone() method.
Create an Apex test class called 'AddPrimaryContactTest'.
In the test class, insert 50 Account records for BillingState "NY" and 50 Account records for BillingState "CA". Create an instance of the AddPrimaryContact class, enqueue the job and assert that a Contact record was inserted for each of the 50 Accounts with the BillingState of "CA".
The unit tests must cover all lines of code included in the AddPrimaryContact class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via 'Run All' tests the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.
Here is the Question

Create an Apex class that implements the Schedulable interface to update Lead records with a specific LeadSource. Write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class. This is very similar to what you did for Batch Apex.
Create an Apex class called 'DailyLeadProcessor' that uses the Schedulable interface.
The execute method must find the first 200 Leads with a blank LeadSource field and update them with the LeadSource value of 'Dreamforce'.
Create an Apex test class called 'DailyLeadProcessorTest'.
In the test class, insert 200 Lead records, schedule the DailyLeadProcessor class to run and test that all Lead records were updated correctly.
The unit tests must cover all lines of code included in the DailyLeadProcessor class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via 'Run All' tests the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

Here is my code so far

global class DailyLeadProcessor implements Schedulable {

global void execute(SchedulableContext ctx) {
        list<leads>Lead = [select leadSource from lead where isnull= true]

for (Integer i = 0; i < 200; i++) {
            Leads.add(new lead(
                name='Dream force'+i
            ));
        }
        insert Leads;
    }

I am not sure what is wrong here
Hello developer heroes!

I'm working through the Apex modules on Trailhead and can't seem to get past this one: https://developer.salesforce.com/en/trailhead/force_com_programmatic_beginner/apex_triggers/apex_triggers_bulk.

Hopefully this doesn't read like a 'please complete the course for me' kinda post, but I have written a trigger that I believe meets the criteria but it isn't passing the check, so I wanted to seek the guidance of the experts.

The challenge is to do this:

Create an Apex trigger for Opportunity that adds a task to any opportunity set to 'Closed Won'.

To complete this challenge, you need to add a trigger for Opportunity. The trigger will add a task to any opportunity inserted or updated with the stage of 'Closed Won'. The task's subject must be 'Follow Up Test Task'.The Apex trigger must be called 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger'

- With 'ClosedOpportunityTrigger' active, if an opportunity is inserted or updated with a stage of 'Closed Won', it will have a task created with the subject 'Follow Up Test Task'.
- To associate the task with the opportunity, fill the 'WhatId' field with the opportunity ID.
- This challenge specifically tests 200 records in one operation.

And here is the trigger I have come up with, which compiles OK and stands up to a manual (though admittedly unbulkified) test:
trigger ClosedOpportunityTrigger on Opportunity (after insert, after update) {

List<Task> taskList = new List<Task>();

for (Opportunity opp : [SELECT Id, StageName FROM Opportunity WHERE StageName = 'Closed Won' AND Id IN :Trigger.new]){

taskList.add(new Task(Subject = 'Follow Up Test Task',
                                  WhatId = opp.Id));

}

if(taskList.size()>0){

insert taskList;

}

}
I have tried replacing the SOQL with a straightforward 'for (Opportunity opp : Trigger.new)' and having the taskList.add inside an IF that checks for Closed Won - no luck. I also thought about checking to see if the stage was being changed to Closed Won, rather than the trigger firing on every edit, but I don't think this is what the module is asking for.

Where do you think I'm going wrong?

Huge thanks in advance!