• BIC Graphic North America

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hi Awesome Developers, 

On case object I have created the number field Times_Reopened__c (default value is set as 0) 

in this I need to add counter of 1.2.3...so on depending number of times the new child record Clarification_Question__c is created for the case.

AND

Also, to check checkbox field on cases Clarification_Validation__c  = TRUE 

However, there are conditions:

The counter should only add when Clarification_Question__c reord is created of Type__c = 'Proof' (that is picklist field on Clarification_Question__c object) 

Busienss case: We have dedicated (Repeat Customer Proof Issues team Queue) that will take cases that are reopened for proof questons more than 2 times. Usually when cases are closed , they can get reopened when Clarification_Question__c records are created for them. This means if customer sends the questions after case is already closed. 

My objective: I would like to use Times_Reopened__c field value (Greater than 2) in the case assignment rules to route these cases to Repeat Customer Issues team.

As apex trigs are quicker than process builder or wfs this I think should be done by trigger. In the past process builder have been very slow and buggy so I am want to use trigger. 

Thanks in advance, 

MC34

• October 24, 2021
Hi I am trying to extract the contacts with accounts where the clean mobile numbers are following (there are some 100 clean mobile numbers I have in hand) eg. 999999999,777777777..so on. Bascically I need to fetch those contact ids with their account ids. 

The query I am working is like: 

SELECTAccountId,Account_Number__c,Clean_Mobile_Number__c,Clean_Phone_Number__c,Company__c,Contact_ID__c,FirstName,Id,LastName,Name FROM Contact WHERE Clean_Mobile_Number__c IN (999999999,777777777...)
What is the best way to write this query? Thank you, Mit 

• July 29, 2021
Hi there, 

I have been working with a formula field (data type -NUMBER) Business_Hours_Age__c for calculating the time difference between two dates. Here is the formula.

IF(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) = DATEVALUE(ClosedDate),  
(ClosedDate - Aging_Reopened__c) * 24,  
((CASE(MOD(DATEVALUE(CreatedDate) - DATE(1985,6,24),7),  
0 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,5,6,5,1),  
1 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,2,2,3,3,4,4,4,5,4,6,5,1),  
2 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,2,2,3,3,3,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),  
3 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,2,2,2,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),  
4 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,1,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,1),  
5 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,0,2,1,3,2,4,3,5,4,6,5,0),  
6 , CASE( MOD(DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c) ,7),1,1,2,2,3,3,4,4,5,5,6,5,0),  
999)  
+ (FLOOR((DATEVALUE(ClosedDate) - DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))/7)*5)  
- 2) * 9)
+  
MAX((  
DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(YEAR(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & "-" & TEXT(MONTH(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & "-" & TEXT(DAY(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & " 01:00:00am") - Aging_Reopened__c+ 1) * 24, 0))  
+  
MAX((Aging_Reopened__c-  
DATETIMEVALUE(TEXT(YEAR(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & "-" & TEXT(MONTH(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & "-" & TEXT(DAY(DATEVALUE(Aging_Reopened__c))) & " 16:00:00")) * 24, 0)
Included in the above formula, Aging_Reopened__c is date time formula field that gives the value of date/time when closed case is reopened by the rep or created date. 
BLANKVALUE(ReOpen_Date__c, CreatedDate)
The idea for Business_Hours_Age__c formula is to give the case age in hours and reset the age to start when case is REOPENED. For example, if case age is 35 hours at the time of close, and it is then reopened the ticker starts from the time it is reopened. 

The formula works fine for most part. However, looking at some values I am not convinced that formula working as expected. What I am missing? Is GMT/EST conversion causing this? 

User-added image

Also, is there  a way to add format to the formula for HH:MM:SS so it returns the value in this fashion? 

Any help is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, MC 

• June 23, 2021
Hi, 

There are nearly 23K paused flow interviews that are triggering an error emails because they were started by inactive users. I would like to detele these. However, I can draw a CSV based on user id (tried in wrk bench) not based on if those users are active or not. Is there an easy way to do that? Via data loader? 

Thank you, 
Mit 
  • May 19, 2021
Hi, 

Help needed with custom lead conversion logic. 
The ask is to not let users covert the leads only if they choose to create the new account? Is there a way to get this done? 
Bascially if I can omit the way they use that default screen only use a custom screnn where new account is not an option? 

Thank you, 
Mit
  • April 22, 2021
Hi,
I somehow cannot figure out the combination of it. I have a process builder that sends alerts to reps when close date approaches on the opportunities (time bound actions). However,  alerts are also firing when reps are changing the close dates to the future dates after getting alerts. I want to restrict the process trigger when reps change the date to future date. 

PB is set  on (created and edited parameter)

Node has already the criteria: Isclosed equals to FALSE

I want to put the Another formula criteria like on the node - 
If close date ISCHANGED() not equals to  NOW  

Any help in this is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 
MC34
  • March 05, 2021
How can I globally give one font on whole visual force page? 
  • February 11, 2021
I have created the VF email template that has email font as "Source Sans -Pro" . However some elements are rendeing as same font in emails. How can i give unversal font all through out the email. 

Current script is: 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="PO# {!relatedTo.EBS_PO_Number__c} Order on Hold Clarification Required. Case #{!relatedTo.CaseNumber}, Order #{!relatedTo.EBS_Order_Number__c}, {!relatedTo.ThreadID_FK__c}" 
recipientType="Contact"  relatedToType="case">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >

<html>

<style type="text/css">
            body {font-family: source sans pro;}
            </style>

<body>

<p>Thanks for ordering from TEST Group! Your order is temporarily on hold.</p>
 <p><b>We can’t wait to complete your order but need to talk to you first about the order below:</b></p>

<li> Customer Name: {!relatedTo.Customer_Name__c}</li>

<li>Customer Number: {!relatedTo.EBS_Account_Number__c}</li>
    <li>PO Number: {!relatedTo.PO_Number__c}</li>
     <li>Order Number: {!relatedTo.EBS_Order_ID__c}</li>
     <li>Date: {!relatedTo.Clarification_Start_Date__c}</li>
     <li>Contact: {!relatedTo.Contact.name}</li>
     <li>Phone: {!relatedTo.ContactPhone}</li>
     <li>Ship to:<!--donot see any field ship to in case?--></li>

<br/><c:clarificationQuestions rcaseID="{!relatedTo}"/><br/><br/>

<p>You can continue to track this order right on our website! It’s quick and easy when you <a href="https://www.TEST.com/US/login">log in</a>  to your account or <a href="https://www.TEST.com/US/RegisterCustomerAccount">create a login</a> at <a href="https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.TEST.com&amp;c=E,1,RSHyRGRSU_HM5UwVlcvcLAvN46Oi2USrS1x_vOlFPyA1ub67wthQhaxFnltmUfMEkBiyy_SfDlmhvN2rw1E9xbIn3vH7Wz7XqIgRclBx50yAfPncCE3sn6CQ9uE,&amp;typo=1">www.TEST.com</a>.</p>

<p>All the best, <br/>
The TEST Group Customer Care Crew<br/></p>

<a href="https://www.TEST.com/US/" style="text-decoration:none;color:#456FB2;font-size:18px;font-family:Source Sans Pro Black,sans-serif;">TESTGROUP.com</a><br />
<span style="font-size:11px"><span style="color:black"><span style="line-height:.8;font-family:&quot;Source Sans Pro&quot;,sans-serif">You can check order status and inventory, estimate shipping, create a virtual sample or access case studies, test reports, images and templates. It&rsquo;s all there!</span></span></span>

<p style="font-family:Source Sans Pro ;,sans-serif"><span style="color:#456fb2;"><b><span style="font-size:18px;">send orders to:</span></b></span><br />
<span style="color:#ffc107"><span style="font-size:11px"><span style="color:#ffc107"><span style="font-size:11px"><span style="color:black"><b>24 Hour Orders:</b>&nbsp;<b style="color: rgb(69, 111, 178);"><a href="mailto: 24hour@TEST.com" style="color:#456FB2">24hour@TEST.com</a></b><br />
<b>Standard&nbsp;Production Orders:</b>&nbsp;<a href="mailto: orders@TEST.com" style="color:#456FB2"><b>orders@TEST.com</b></a><br />
<b>Random Samples and Marketing Collateral Orders:</b>&nbsp;<a href="mailto: samples@TEST.com" style="color:#456FB2"><b>samples@TEST.com</b></a> <span style="color:#ffc107"> <span style="font-size:11px"> <span style="color:#ffc107"><span style="font-size:11px"><span style="color:black"> </span></span></span> </span> </span> </span></span></span></span></span></p>    
<span style="font-size:11px"><b><span style="line-height:.7;font-family:&quot;Source Sans Pro&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE</span></b><br />
<span style="line-height:107%;font-family:&quot;Source Sans Pro&quot;,sans-serif;color:black">This electronic message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the use of the individual
or company named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible
to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified&nbsp; that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication
is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and
return the original message to us at the address&nbsp;above.</span> </span>
</body>

</html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>

</messaging:emailTemplate>

• February 11, 2021
Hi, I have a case object where custom object clarification quesions are child object of the case object. There is a field called as "Product number" on the clarification questrion. I want to show that field in VF template that is built on case object. How can i show this field on the VF template? 

MC34
  • February 02, 2021
I have a custom object 'EBS Order line' that has lookup relation from case to EBS Order line. In my VF page that is build on case object I want to show the the custom field 'Line_Number__c' value. How can I do this? 

Here is the schema: 
User-added image

Here is the Vf Page: 

User-added imageThanks a lot
Mit 
  • February 01, 2021
Hi, 

We have a custom object inquiry  that is accessed by both service reps and sales reps. 

In one process when Inquiry record is created by Service reps and checkbox is marked "convert to opp" it yield an opp that is assigned to the reps.

However, I am noticing that these kind of inquiry records are also sometimes edited by reps (the specific field Contact lookup (Contact__c)  field on inquiries). I would like to create a validation rule that restricts Sales reps with porifles (Field sales, Inside sales, National Accounts) to edit contact look up field on the inquiries that are created by Service. 

Need help with validaiton rule on this. 

Thank you, 
Mit
  • February 01, 2021
Hi, 

I have a need to auto create event *Vacation" based when rep is marking one event as vacation with start and end date. So, the idea is to show number of vacation rep took in activity reporting so that won't get mark down if they have less business activities for a given period when they were on vacation. 

So, if James marked his salesforce calendar with event - 
Subject: Vacation
Start date: Dec 21, 2020
End Date: Dec 27 , 2020

Then i want process to auto create event records (vacation) each every say untill Dec 27, 2020 

Any idea how do I achieve this? Or if you would like to recommened better process than this one? Most welcome.

Thanks a lot, 
Best regards,  
MC34

• December 21, 2020
Hi, I am trying to create some 11K+ contacts in sfdc that are newsletter subscribers on other system  and there is no other information available for them except email addresses.

As I upload them in SFDC i want service user - when they come accorss callers that have same email to fill required info. I would like to create a VF component that will sit on these contact records LEX page (filtered via parameters). I want to that text to blink for users to get attention so that they fill required details when asking the contacts.

I have this piece of code: I want to add red color and bold font in it too.  

<script type="text/javascript">
 (function() {
 var blinks = document.getElementsByTagName('blink');
  var visibility = 'hidden';
 window.setInterval(function() {
     for (var i = blinks.length - 1; i >= 0; i--) {
       blinks[i].style.visibility = visibility;
     }
     visibility = (visibility === 'visible') ? 'hidden' : 'visible';
   }, 250);
 })();
</script>
<blink>BLINKING TEXT</blink>

Can somebody help me how to add in VF component this code? 

Thank you, 
MC34
  • December 08, 2020
Hi, 

I am running into this problem - if I am not using line breaks then sentence is getting too stretchy for the test users (In outlook) in full window mode. However, it adjust approprately when user compress the window which is desirable: Here is the example (too stretchy)

User-added image

But If I use line breaks then when some of the test users see the same email in narrow screen then these line breaks are breaking sentences in wierd fashion. For example: here I used the line break and its ok in full window: 

User-added image
But then it appear strange when somebody looks in small window: 

User-added image

But I also sent the test to my gmail and it appears ok without Line beraks. I thinking to go without line breaks in my VF/classic emails. What is the recommendation? 

Thanks a lot, 
MC34
  • December 01, 2020
Hi Guys, 

Quite new to this and haven't done this before. Can somebody guide me how to update the API versions? 

As Salesforce announced the retirement for API versions. 
User-added imageI see few APIS in my org that are versioned 29-30 that will be bound to retire. How do I update that to the latest? 

Thank you. 
MC34
  • November 17, 2020
Hi I am looking for a checkbox formula field (contact_sync__c) that takes two picklist fields and one checkbox field into criteria. 

The checkbox should be checked if ----

Shared email field (checkbox is Unchecked) - custom Checkbox field
Contact status is "Active" (custom picklist field)
Resp.type is "SALES_SERVICE" (custom picklist field)

Thank in advance
Mit

• November 02, 2020
Hi,

I am  trying to extract text after the last "." used in the value for the text field (External_Product_Name__c) and putting them into formula field (Pure Product Name__c) 

So I want to take the text out of this: 

SuP.53356.BLACK/BLACK INK.Chrome cool Sleek stylus pen

To this: 

Chrome cool Sleek stylus pen

I want to take the last "." into consideration not first or second. 

Last time I used something like that for other issue: 

IF(left(Product_Name__c,2) ='S-',MID(Product_Name__c, 3, LEN(Product_Name__c)),
IF(left(Product_Name__c,2) ='RSMPL.',MID(Product_Name__c, 7, LEN(Product_Name__c)),

Product_Name__c)))

However, this is purely based on position of last "." in the text.  How can i take last "." into account while building the formula? 

Thank you, 
Mit

• October 08, 2020
My users are getting this error when they are trying to update account. i see the error clearly saying about "state". However, would be helpful if somebody can give me little more info about this one. Thank you Fincher
User-added image
  • September 23, 2020
Hi,

I have create a visualforce email template and I created these steps: 

Uploaded the image to files in sales
created public link via Salesforce
Took the link and embedded into VF page. 

Unfortunately when testing the email..this is showing as this: 

User-added imagefile details:

size 44kb
type. PNG. 

any idea what I am missing?

thank you , 
Mit
  • September 14, 2020
Hi

I would like to give font-type Source Sans Pro for the entire html email template. How can I give inline css code in the following html template to achieve this?

<html style="overflow-y:hidden">
<head>
<title></title>
</head>
<body style="height:auto;min-height:auto">
<span style="font-size:30px"><b>Confirmation</b></span></br>
<span style="color:#f39c12"><b>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;___________________</b></span></span>
<br /><br />
Thank you! We have successfully received your response<br />
and it is being processed.<br />
<br />
Your proof have been approved for PO#&nbsp;{!Clarification_Question__c.PO_Number__c}/SO#&nbsp;{!Clarification_Question__c.SO_Number__c}</br></br>
PO Number: {!Clarification_Question__c.PO_Number__c}</br>
Order Number: {!Clarification_Question__c.EBS_Order_Number__c}<br />
Approver First Name: {!Clarification_Question__c.Authorization_First_Name__c}</br>
Approver Last Name: {!Clarification_Question__c.Authorization_Last_Name__c}</br>
Company Name: {!Clarification_Question__c.Authorization_Organization__c}</br></br></span>
Now your order has moved straight into production, and you can keep tracking it right on our website! It’s quick</br> and easy when you<a href = "https://www.mackpro.com/US/login"> login</a> to your account or <a href = "https://www.mackpro.com/US/login">create a login</a> at <a href = "https://www.mackpro.com/US">mackpro.com</a>.</br></br>
All the Best,</br>
The Mackpro Customer Care Team

Thank you, 

Mit
  • August 03, 2020
Hi,
I somehow cannot figure out the combination of it. I have a process builder that sends alerts to reps when close date approaches on the opportunities (time bound actions). However,  alerts are also firing when reps are changing the close dates to the future dates after getting alerts. I want to restrict the process trigger when reps change the date to future date. 

PB is set  on (created and edited parameter)

Node has already the criteria: Isclosed equals to FALSE

I want to put the Another formula criteria like on the node - 
If close date ISCHANGED() not equals to  NOW  

Any help in this is greatly appreciated. 

Thank you, 
MC34
  • March 05, 2021
How can I globally give one font on whole visual force page? 
  • February 11, 2021
Hi, I have a case object where custom object clarification quesions are child object of the case object. There is a field called as "Product number" on the clarification questrion. I want to show that field in VF template that is built on case object. How can i show this field on the VF template? 

MC34
  • February 02, 2021
Hi, 

We have a custom object inquiry  that is accessed by both service reps and sales reps. 

In one process when Inquiry record is created by Service reps and checkbox is marked "convert to opp" it yield an opp that is assigned to the reps.

However, I am noticing that these kind of inquiry records are also sometimes edited by reps (the specific field Contact lookup (Contact__c)  field on inquiries). I would like to create a validation rule that restricts Sales reps with porifles (Field sales, Inside sales, National Accounts) to edit contact look up field on the inquiries that are created by Service. 

Need help with validaiton rule on this. 

Thank you, 
Mit
  • February 01, 2021
Hi Guys, 

Quite new to this and haven't done this before. Can somebody guide me how to update the API versions? 

As Salesforce announced the retirement for API versions. 
User-added imageI see few APIS in my org that are versioned 29-30 that will be bound to retire. How do I update that to the latest? 

Thank you. 
MC34
  • November 17, 2020
Hi I am looking for a checkbox formula field (contact_sync__c) that takes two picklist fields and one checkbox field into criteria. 

The checkbox should be checked if ----

Shared email field (checkbox is Unchecked) - custom Checkbox field
Contact status is "Active" (custom picklist field)
Resp.type is "SALES_SERVICE" (custom picklist field)

Thank in advance
Mit

• November 02, 2020
Hi,

I am  trying to extract text after the last "." used in the value for the text field (External_Product_Name__c) and putting them into formula field (Pure Product Name__c) 

So I want to take the text out of this: 

SuP.53356.BLACK/BLACK INK.Chrome cool Sleek stylus pen

To this: 

Chrome cool Sleek stylus pen

I want to take the last "." into consideration not first or second. 

Last time I used something like that for other issue: 

IF(left(Product_Name__c,2) ='S-',MID(Product_Name__c, 3, LEN(Product_Name__c)),
IF(left(Product_Name__c,2) ='RSMPL.',MID(Product_Name__c, 7, LEN(Product_Name__c)),

Product_Name__c)))

However, this is purely based on position of last "." in the text.  How can i take last "." into account while building the formula? 

Thank you, 
Mit

• October 08, 2020
Hi,

I have create a visualforce email template and I created these steps: 

Uploaded the image to files in sales
created public link via Salesforce
Took the link and embedded into VF page. 

Unfortunately when testing the email..this is showing as this: 

User-added imagefile details:

size 44kb
type. PNG. 

any idea what I am missing?

thank you , 
Mit
  • September 14, 2020
Hi,

I am trying to create the VF page. However, I am seeing the erros that I am normally not seeing in outside code editor: the errors are:

Error: Proof_Templatetest line 15, column 134: The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>"
Error: The element type "br" must be terminated by the matching end-tag "</br>".

While </br> are line break tags and should be used as it is. You don't keep opening tags for </br>. I am confused. 
The code is: 

<messaging:emailTemplate subject="Mac Pro PO# {!relatedTo.TLS_PO_Number__c} Order on Hold Clarification Required. Case #{!relatedTo.TRNumber}, Order #{!relatedTo.TLS_Order_Number__c}, {!relatedTo.ThreadID_FK__c}" 
recipientType="Contact"  relatedToType="case">

<messaging:htmlEmailBody >

<html>
<body lang="EN-US" link="blue" vlink="purple">
<div class="WordSection1">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="mso-margin-top-alt:0in;margin-right:.5in;margin-bottom:0in;margin-left:.5in;margin-bottom:.0001pt">
<span style="font-size:11.0pt;font-family:&quot;Calibri&quot;,&quot;sans-serif&quot;;color:#1F497D"></span><span style="font-size:10.0pt;font-family:'source sans pro;;color:#1F497D">&nbsp;</span><span class="separator"></span></p>
<table class="MsoNormalTable" border="1" cellpadding="0" width="100%" style="width:100.0%">
<tbody>

<p align="center" style="text-align:center"><b>THANKS FOR ORDERING FROM Mac Pro</b><br>All we need now is your proof approval!</p>

<p align="center" style="text-align:center">Please be advised that your order is <u><b>ON HOLD</b></u> until your proof is approved without revisions. Production will begin as soon as we get your go-ahead.</p>

<p> <b>Please click the link below to view your proof.</b> Issues opening the link? Simply copy and paste it into your browser.</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"></p>

<p><b>PO Number:</b> {!relatedTo.PO_Number__c} &nbsp; &nbsp; <b>Order Number:</b> {!relatedTo.TLS_Order_ID__c}</p>

<p class="MsoNormal"><br/>
______________________________________________________________________ <br/><br/>
Please carefully review for the following:<br/><br/>

Typographical Errors &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Correct Layout   &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;Exact Position and Size              <br/><br/>
Correct Imprint&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; Valid Color Separation&nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
Colors  Missing Type/Copy/Logos  <br/>
______________________________________________________________________</p>
<p>Issues: <br/>
<br/><c:clarQuestions rcaseID="{!relatedTo}"/>
<br/>
</p>
<p>
______________________________________________________________________<br/>
<p>You can continue to track this order right on our website! It’s quick and easy when you <a href="https://www.MACPRO.com/US/login">log in</a>  to your account or <a href="https://www.MACPRO/US/RegisterCustomerAccount">create a login</a> at <a href="https://linkprotect.cudasvc.com/url?a=http%3a%2f%2fwww.TLS.com&amp;c=E,1,RSHyRGRSU_HM5UwVlcvcLAvN46Oi2USrS1x_vOlFPyA1ub67wthQhaxFnltmUfMEkBiyy_SfDlmhvN2rw1E9xbIn3vH7Wz7XqIgRclBx50yAfPncCE3sn6CQ9uE,&amp;typo=1">www.MACPRO.com</a></p></br>

<p>All the best, </br>
The Macpro Customer Care Team</p>

</div>
</body>
</html>
    </messaging:htmlEmailBody>

</messaging:emailTemplate>

• July 31, 2020
Hi there,

I have tried several avenues to get this done right. However, Salesforce is not rendering the correct font type for the default signature on the Salesforce emails. I do not see any document where it says that certain fonts on HTML are not supported. Please provide if there is any. 

<style>
body {
  background-color: White;
  text-align: Left;
  color: Black;
  font-family: Century Gothic;

}
</style>
</head>
<body>

<b>Fincher</b>
<b>Salesforce Administrator</b>
ABC COMPANY<br/>
Tel.: (1) 000000000
Fax: (1) 000000000
Mobile: (1) 000000000
<a href = "mailto: FINCHER@abc.COM"> FINCHER@abc.COM</a>
<a href="https://www.ABC.com/US/">www.ABC.com</a></br>

<b>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE</b>
<small>This electronic message is confidential and may contain legally privileged information intended only for the use of the individual or company named above. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible to deliver it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communications is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please immediately notify us by telephone, and return the original message to us at the address above.</small>

</body>
Century Gothic font is not rendering as it is showing in the code. 

Here is what is showing: 

User-added image

Thank you, 
Fincher
  • July 17, 2020
Hi,

I am trying to extract the specific portion from the values from the text field (Product name) and putting them into formula field (Actual Product) 

The formula I am using this: 
SUBSTITUTE(SUBSTITUTE(Product_Name__c ,"S.", ""),"S-", "")
However, at the end of some values I have US.01 and the formula is also parsing the values and resulting in U01 which is not desirable. Is there a way to tweak the formula that it only does that for start of the values for "S." and "S-"  Not at the end? 

Formula field                |  Text field
User-added image
Thank you
  • June 30, 2020

Hello,

I want an unique combination of fields, so I have a hidden text field that concatenates the values of three fields and this text field is set as unique.The link below explains it better:

http://www.forcetree.com/2010/07/unique-field-combination-in-salesforce.html

When the user tries to create a record with an existing combination of fields, he gets an error message. But I need this message to be intuitive, I need to customize it. If I can't change the displayed error message, this solution won't work for me.

Is there a way of customizing the Salesforce standard error messages?

If not (I'm guessing there's no way), would anyone think of another way of achieving this unique field combination?

Thanks.