• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

We have configured "Customer Time-Out" and "Customer Time-Out Warning" in chat button. Bot is configured with chat button, when end user not responded within configured time in chat window warning message appears, which is working as expected. But when chat is transferred to Chat Agent and if takes time to transfer still "Customer Time-Out Warning" appears in chat window which is not valid case. How to fix this issue? It will be great if some one can help.
I have refreshed my Sandbox org with Production org, but after refreshing, Einstein Bot is not working in Sandbox org. "Activate" and "Save" buttons are disabled of Einstein Bot when open Bot in Edit mode.  How to resolve this issue?
I am using Einstein Bot and wanted to display agent wait time to end user before transferring chat to agent. It will be great help if someone already worked on it.
In embedded chat, after chat window get minimized I want to show only number count of unread messages like only 2, not like "2 messages" (which is currently displayed). How can I customize chat button when minimized. Is there and event or javascript function I can use to get count of unread chat messages.
Hello,

I have created an Einstein Bot using the New bot wizard. I wanted to redirect user to non salesforce website page on selection of specific menu button. I there any way to do the same?

Thank you.
I am using Embedded Chat on nonsalesforce website, I want to read URL parameter and based on that have to find Contact details and if found record have to auto submit pre chat form. How can we acheive this?
I am using Einstein Bot and wanted to display agent wait time to end user before transferring chat to agent. It will be great help if someone already worked on it.
I have refreshed my Sandbox org with Production org, but after refreshing, Einstein Bot is not working in Sandbox org. "Activate" and "Save" buttons are disabled of Einstein Bot when open Bot in Edit mode.  How to resolve this issue?
In embedded chat, after chat window get minimized I want to show only number count of unread messages like only 2, not like "2 messages" (which is currently displayed). How can I customize chat button when minimized. Is there and event or javascript function I can use to get count of unread chat messages.
Hello, I am setting up my first einstein bot... We have a dialogue that presents a menu. When the user clicks on one of the menu items (also a dialogue) we want it to automatically redirect the user to a new webpage. How can I build this into the bot/dialogue?
Hello,

I have created an Einstein Bot using the New bot wizard. I wanted to redirect user to non salesforce website page on selection of specific menu button. I there any way to do the same?

Thank you.
I am using Embedded Chat on nonsalesforce website, I want to read URL parameter and based on that have to find Contact details and if found record have to auto submit pre chat form. How can we acheive this?