• 0 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have a VisualForce page which displays records from a filtered list view. When I preview the VF page it shows the filtered list. However, when I display that same VF page on a Sites page it reverts to an unfiltered list of all the records in the object. Here's my VF page code:

<apex:page standardController="Volunteer_Position__c" recordSetVar="positions" showHeader="false">
    <apex:pageBlock >
         <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!positions}" var="position" id="Actively_recruiting_positions__c">
              <apex:column value="{!position.Name}"/>
                          <apex:column value="{!position.Apply_form_link__c}"/>
         </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page> 

It's supposed to display only the volunteer positions to which I am actively recruiting.
I have a VisualForce page which displays records from a filtered list view. When I preview the VF page it shows the filtered list. However, when I display that same VF page on a Sites page it reverts to an unfiltered list of all the records in the object. Here's my VF page code:

<apex:page standardController="Volunteer_Position__c" recordSetVar="positions" showHeader="false">
    <apex:pageBlock >
         <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!positions}" var="position" id="Actively_recruiting_positions__c">
              <apex:column value="{!position.Name}"/>
                          <apex:column value="{!position.Apply_form_link__c}"/>
         </apex:pageBlockTable>
    </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:page> 

It's supposed to display only the volunteer positions to which I am actively recruiting.