• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,
My requirement is to open a custom lightning modal from the detail page and do the business logic. Like the following New Contact standard modal using button.
Example

Thanks in advance
Hi All,

My requirement is to open a modal by clicking a button on the product detail page in lightning UI.

Thanks.

Hi All,
I have to resolve FLS Create and FLS Update issue for upsert, issue generated by checkmarx scan.
Following is a code sample:
public PageReference PushAttach() {
        uniAttach.ParentId = PrePushAttachtId;
        upsert uniAttach;     //here need to use iscreatable() and isUpdatable()
       for(POWrap s : POWrapList){ if(s.PO.Id == PrePushAttachtId) { s.Attach = uniAttach; s.Attach.body = Null; break; }}
       uniAttach = new Attachment();
        return Null;
}

How to use iscreatable() and isupdatable() for upsert.
Thanks
Hi All,
My requirement is to open a custom lightning modal from the detail page and do the business logic. Like the following New Contact standard modal using button.
Example

Thanks in advance
Hi All,
I have to resolve FLS Create and FLS Update issue for upsert, issue generated by checkmarx scan.
Following is a code sample:
public PageReference PushAttach() {
        uniAttach.ParentId = PrePushAttachtId;
        upsert uniAttach;     //here need to use iscreatable() and isUpdatable()
       for(POWrap s : POWrapList){ if(s.PO.Id == PrePushAttachtId) { s.Attach = uniAttach; s.Attach.body = Null; break; }}
       uniAttach = new Attachment();
        return Null;
}

How to use iscreatable() and isupdatable() for upsert.
Thanks
I want to retrieve Images from notes and attachments except other notes like pdf,text... how can we write soql query
  • December 24, 2013