• 30 Points
  • Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Using below code in a process builder created a new criteria that checks if the Case owner has changed also fixed error which i was getting when changing owner to queue
AND(ISCHANGED([Case].OwnerId) ,NOT(BEGINS([Case].OwnerId, "00G")))

Now i have to figure out where to put a clear coach email action so if it is changed to a queue it's cleared out
Ok, so in a process builder i have to create a new criteria that checks if the Case owner has changed (which i have this part) but also that the owner is not a Queue that part i'm stuck on

can anyone help?
Hi All,

I have a mobile app(not a salesforce app) which is connected to Salesforce.com and salesforce.com talks to an external website(fulfillment portal) using HTTP REST Request and Response method call out ,now problem is whenever user who wishes to buy a new phone enters his/her details like name,phone model name and his phone number from app and visits physical store outlet for fulfillment,the store representative unable to search the customer data in fulfillment portal..So the store has to manually re-enter customer details.

Integration apex class has been exposed as a WebService

public class HttpIntegration{

public String getCalloutResponseContents(String url){

Http h = new Http();

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
req.setEndpoint(url);
req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
return res.getBody();

}

}

While manually testing from Salesforce ,we get a success response from external website(fulfillment portal) and Trigger is also created at Salesforce end to update the Token id at the Order custom object ,but still when the customer goes to store he is unable to find his details,

What can be the possible solution to fix this?

Thanks,
Carolyn
Ok, so in a process builder i have to create a new criteria that checks if the Case owner has changed (which i have this part) but also that the owner is not a Queue that part i'm stuck on

can anyone help?
Hi All,

I have a mobile app(not a salesforce app) which is connected to Salesforce.com and salesforce.com talks to an external website(fulfillment portal) using HTTP REST Request and Response method call out ,now problem is whenever user who wishes to buy a new phone enters his/her details like name,phone model name and his phone number from app and visits physical store outlet for fulfillment,the store representative unable to search the customer data in fulfillment portal..So the store has to manually re-enter customer details.

Integration apex class has been exposed as a WebService

public class HttpIntegration{

public String getCalloutResponseContents(String url){

Http h = new Http();

HttpRequest req = new HttpRequest();
req.setEndpoint(url);
req.setMethod('GET');

HttpResponse res = h.send(req);
return res.getBody();

}

}

While manually testing from Salesforce ,we get a success response from external website(fulfillment portal) and Trigger is also created at Salesforce end to update the Token id at the Order custom object ,but still when the customer goes to store he is unable to find his details,

What can be the possible solution to fix this?

Thanks,
Carolyn