• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi, 

I am getting this Error message, Approval is activated - and I think all is there. Can someone pld help?

Approval Process

Can someone pls help me, I cannot for the life of me understand what is missing on this one??

This is my error message: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find a graph displaying the requested data on the 'SolarBot Status Averages' report.

What info and chart setting is it I am missing?

Appriciate help, getting grey hair over this one...
User-added image

Hi, 

Can someone pls help me? I am stuck on this Challenge two. I have created the Opportunities, I have created the Permission sets, read through all other post`s to se if any advice could help me solce this, but it doesn`t

This is my error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The unit tests in the managed package have not passed successfully. Make sure you run all test in your org before checking this section. Ensure that they all pass.

Hi, 

I am getting this Error message, Approval is activated - and I think all is there. Can someone pld help?

Approval Process

Can someone pls help me, I cannot for the life of me understand what is missing on this one??

This is my error message: 

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
We can't find a graph displaying the requested data on the 'SolarBot Status Averages' report.

What info and chart setting is it I am missing?

Appriciate help, getting grey hair over this one...
User-added image

Hi, 

Can someone pls help me? I am stuck on this Challenge two. I have created the Opportunities, I have created the Permission sets, read through all other post`s to se if any advice could help me solce this, but it doesn`t

This is my error message: Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The unit tests in the managed package have not passed successfully. Make sure you run all test in your org before checking this section. Ensure that they all pass.

I don't know why, but Trailhead does not see that I've setup a user Samantha Cordero with the profile Field Sales User. I've create the Field Sales User profile, created the user Samantha Cordero, activate the user, generate a password, and logged in as the user. I even logged in as her in Salesforce 1, but I still get this message:
error message
Here is what her user detail page:
User-added image
Field Sales User profile:
User-added image