• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello,

I edited the default search layout for the user object as follows:User-added image

This default search layout is applied to all profiles within the org.  However when I search for a user within setup I only see the following columns?
User-added imageThoughts? Thanks
I was wondering if you can enable Einstein Bots for internal Salesforce users? For example, it would be awesome to embed a chat button within our reps page layouts so they can ask their common questions, and the bot would return the answer (obviously we would load the answers/questions into the bot).  

Thanks.

Hello Salesforce community!

I am having issues with the below formula checkbox to validate.  I am receiving the error 'Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4'.  It has to be something silly such as a misplaced bracket - Any help would be greatly appreciated!

/* If the override is checked, this field should be true */
IF( Marketing_Cloud_Sync_Override__c = True, True,

/* If the unSync is checked, this field should be false */
IF( Marketing_Cloud_unSync_Override__c  = True, False,

/* For Member Contacts, if they are 18 or above and the status is set to active, this field should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Member" &&
    FLOOR((TODAY()-Birthdate)/365.2425) >= 18 &&
    ISPICKVAL(Contact_Status__c , "Active"),True,False,

/* For Lead Contacts, if they are 18 or above, email is not blank, the contact is less than a year old, this field should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Lead" &&
    (NOT ISBlank(Email)) &&
    (TODAY()-DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)<= 365),True,False,

/* For Group Contacts, if the email is not blank, this should should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Group_Contact" &&
   (NOT ISBlank(Email)),True,False,False)))))

Hello,

I am stuck on a validation rule -

If Sub Category is either 'Attestation Form Complete' or 'Attestation Form Incomeplete', all the other fields listed must not be blank.

The current formula will not let me create the record even if all the fields listed are completed.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
User-added image

Hello,

I am trying to create a custom object within Salesforce called 'License Management'.  The purpose of this custom object is to track the historic values of the used/remaining licenses to see trends.  I was wondering how I can pull this information into the custom object.  Ideally I would like to create a process builder or trigger that runs monthly and creates a new 'License Management' record automatically with the values.  Anyone know how I can pull these numbers into a record?

User-added image
Thanks
I have a user that cannot create a folder within a certain library.  For example, she can create a folder/add files within other libraries, such as the first screenshot, but not others.  How can I change this? 

User-added imageUser-added image
Hello,

I have a user (not an admin) that can view the "Active" checkbox in the listview, however once they go into the actual profile, they cannot view the Active checkbox (usually under the profile field in the right column).  The top section of the user layout is not editable either.

Thanks

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was an easy way of renaming the x-axis title in a report.  It would be nice to rename it to a more decriptive name.

Thanks

User-added image
Hello,

I was just wondering, is there a way to edit the picklist for the subject field on Log a call?

User-added image
Hello,

I was wondering how to add the "View Hierarchy" to the account lightning page.  In classic it was on the right side of the account name.

User-added image 
Hello all,

When I login to Trailhead and click the link to "Admin Certification Maintenance (Spring 20') module it brings me to a HTTP 500 Error page.  If I try to access the module manually through trailhead I get the same thing.  Any suggestions?  I tried different browsers already.

Hello,

If Sub Category is either 'Attestation Form Complete' or 'Attestation Form Incomeplete', all the other fields listed must not be blank.

The current formula will not let me create the record even if all the fields listed are completed.  Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks!
User-added image

Hello Salesforce community!

I am having issues with the below formula checkbox to validate.  I am receiving the error 'Incorrect number of parameters for function 'IF()'. Expected 3, received 4'.  It has to be something silly such as a misplaced bracket - Any help would be greatly appreciated!

/* If the override is checked, this field should be true */
IF( Marketing_Cloud_Sync_Override__c = True, True,

/* If the unSync is checked, this field should be false */
IF( Marketing_Cloud_unSync_Override__c  = True, False,

/* For Member Contacts, if they are 18 or above and the status is set to active, this field should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Member" &&
    ISPICKVAL(Contact_Status__c , "Active"),True,False,

/* For Lead Contacts, if they are 18 or above, email is not blank, the contact is less than a year old, this field should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Lead" &&
    (NOT ISBlank(Email)) &&
    (TODAY()-DATEVALUE(CreatedDate)<= 365),True,False,

/* For Group Contacts, if the email is not blank, this should should be true */
IF( RecordType.DeveloperName = "Group_Contact" &&
   (NOT ISBlank(Email)),True,False,False)))))

Hello,

Thanks!
User-added image

Hello,

I am trying to create a custom object within Salesforce called 'License Management'.  The purpose of this custom object is to track the historic values of the used/remaining licenses to see trends.  I was wondering how I can pull this information into the custom object.  Ideally I would like to create a process builder or trigger that runs monthly and creates a new 'License Management' record automatically with the values.  Anyone know how I can pull these numbers into a record?

User-added image
Thanks
I have a user that cannot create a folder within a certain library.  For example, she can create a folder/add files within other libraries, such as the first screenshot, but not others.  How can I change this? 

Hello,

I was just wondering, is there a way to edit the picklist for the subject field on Log a call?

User-added image