• Member since 2021
  • salesforce developer

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I had a Create one Email Component screen flow so when I send the Email I am getting Emails from the Org username that I don't want  how to tackle this please suggest this 
here is pic
let's suppose my Form address is Abc@.com
 but  I m not getting emails from this email I am getting emails from Org User name?

• February 08, 2022
So the Scenario is that
In the below image in Account-Related Contact If there is 10 Record is there and 8 image is Green and 2 Record Image is Red so in Parent Account Red Image is populate
2>Second Scenario is that  If  All image is Green So Green image should get populate in Account
need help?User-added image 
  • September 20, 2021
User-added imagewant help on formula field
Here is Scenario Formual field data type will be Text as I given
1> if Record type is Personal Loans And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency(PicklistField) is USD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(03-Credit Karma Offers ,Inc. ).
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is CAD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(01-Credit KarmaLLC  ). 
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is GBP so in the formula field I want this value get populated(72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd ). 
here is be help me on this #Trailhead #TrailblazerCommunity #AwesomeAdmins #Salesforce Admin
  • August 20, 2021
I am getting a Full name as one of Record Salutation in the contact but In salutation, I have not put this name as on the picklist
it will automatically generate so how can I solve this problem? User-added image
  • August 07, 2021
Hello Friends
In this picture here is the Merge button in Account-Related List in classic
But I want this button on Lightning on the basis of Account-Related
contact how can I do this I have tried the edit the page but it's not showing can you please
​​​​​​​help me to solve these Functionalities.
User-added image
  • August 02, 2021
1>So the scenario is that when I created new product name As Chase Auto loans and saved and created another has the same name so  its give an error that name already exists.
here is my code based on 1st point
trigger DuplicateProductName on Product2 (before insert,before update) {
       List<Product2> accList=new List<Product2>([select Name from Product2]);
    map<String,Product2> accmap=new map<String,Product2>();
    for(Product2 acc:accList){
        accmap.put(acc.Name,acc);
    }

if(Trigger.isbefore&&(Trigger.isinsert|| Trigger.isupdate)){
        for(Product2 acc:Trigger.new){
            if(accmap.get(acc.Name)!=null){
                acc.adderror('This Product name already exists');
            }
        }
    }

}

2>but now i want to modify this code that if I create the same name but that duplicate name  record checkbox is disabled then your record will be  saved but the checkbox is active you cant save.User-added image
  • July 01, 2021
want formula field on record type that if my Record type is Auto insurance and auto finance so check box is disabled other wise enabled.
  • June 29, 2021
So i have some requirement  that in the product object  there is one field Record Type(Abc) so if i change to another record type(Xyz) type.in the  product there is product offering  object so there will be fetch your checkbox will active_c(true)
And in prduct offering there is one formula field status_c Approved

So what is my Condition  that
if record type is changed  .make status is approve and checkbox will active
 it will work on new created also.
  • June 17, 2021
Hello Guys
i have some requirment that there is one user ABC so if he login when he go to Quote object if that Status (picklist)is draft so he can  only edit only CollectioNumber_c(picklist) if other field  he ediit its show  should show error.
i want to do though validation ruleUser-added image
  • June 15, 2021
The Scenerio is i want populate record there is  User account manager data so i want populate into   Account manager  .And user account manager is lookup and account manager is lookup field.
And when i edit the account manager so it will Change to user account manager.User-added image
  • June 11, 2021
i want to create visualforce page to show all accounts name and their related contacts name  through tabular format
  • June 01, 2021
ill  tell what is doing  this scenario and what i want (please Help)
1 >So here i created Visualforce Page in that i have given some fields so when i save this its shows me on the sales order. This all i created in a standard format.
2>but right now what I want there is an upload button if data will upload then its  sent to the( sales order object there is a child product object) there i want to show. 
So here is My Vf code
<apex:page standardController="Opportunity" sidebar="flase" showHeader="false">
<apex:form >

<apex:pageBlock title="Sales Order">
  <apex:pageBlockSection title="Information" collapsible="false" columns="1">
    <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.Name}"/>
    <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.CloseDate}"/> 
    <apex:inputField value="{!Opportunity.StageName}"/>
  </apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockSection title="Product">

<apex:commandButton value="Upload File"/>

</apex:pageBlockSection>

<apex:pageBlockButtons location="bottom">
    <apex:commandButton value="Save" action="{!save}"/>
    <apex:commandButton value="Cancel" action="{!cancel}"/>
 </apex:pageBlockButtons>
 </apex:pageBlock>
</apex:form>
</apex:page>User-added image
  • May 20, 2021
Error: Compile Error: Found punctuation symbol or operator '%' that isn't valid in Apex. at line 6 column 87

Apex Code
public class searchBox {
    public list <Account> acc {get;set;}
    public String searchKey {get;set;}
    public searchBox( ) {} 
    public void search(){
        string searchquery='select Name,id from account where name like \ +searchKey+'%\'';
        acc= Database.query(searchquery);
    }
}

This My VF CODE
<apex:page Controller="searchBox">
        <apex:inputText value="{!searchKey}" label="Input"/><br/>
        <apex:commandButton value="Enter" action="{!search}"/>
        <apex:pageBlock title="Searched Accounts are:-">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!acc}" var="a">
                <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.id}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:page>
  • May 19, 2021
I am creating a process builder that I want to have updated a date/time opendate_c field with the time when any of the leads fields in a section are modified. except for leadstatus_c (its a picklist)
I am trying to define the action so that the new Date/Time field is updated to be when the process fires.I want to work on edited and created. i create in the workflow but it's not working. now I want to do that in process builder so please help me.
  • May 15, 2021
 I want to build a trigger on product object 
so the scenario is 
when a new product is created a field should get populated as a new product.
  • May 07, 2021
I want to help with the process builder 
here is scenario
if the product name is changed then the status field (picklist) should show  pending
and active (checkbox )should be false.

• May 06, 2021
I have created one custom field in the product as an Account through lookup so what I want that if anyone clicks on that Account and puts any name. its shows under that Name. So I have created one formula field where his name I want to show  Through FORMULA 
  • May 03, 2021
Each and every product should not overlap with the start and end date of another product. If it happens, then the new product should not get saved, an error should come

Example Suppose if any client book that date and second client also taking the same date either taking date between the previous client start date and end date so i want an error if this happens that record has not saved.
  • April 30, 2021
i have created one 2 picklists so one is gender (Male/female) and second is age(0to15 and 16to60) so i want a formula that if anyone selected supposes male and he selected 0to15 so its shows value master that guy name.
if any female put 16to60 so i want to show them   Mrs

so i want help on formula fields
  • April 28, 2021
I have created one product description  field I want to create a validation rule on that particular fields that above  400 characters  it should be generate error on that field
want formula ??
  • April 26, 2021
User-added imagewant help on formula field
Here is Scenario Formual field data type will be Text as I given
1> if Record type is Personal Loans And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency(PicklistField) is USD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(03-Credit Karma Offers ,Inc. ).
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is CAD so in the formula field I want this value get populated(01-Credit KarmaLLC  ). 
 2> if Record type is Personal Loans  And parent ID is Blank and Product Currency PicklistField is GBP so in the formula field I want this value get populated(72 -Credit Karma UK Ltd ). 
here is be help me on this #Trailhead #TrailblazerCommunity #AwesomeAdmins #Salesforce Admin
  • August 20, 2021
I am getting a Full name as one of Record Salutation in the contact but In salutation, I have not put this name as on the picklist
it will automatically generate so how can I solve this problem? User-added image
  • August 07, 2021
Hello Friends
In this picture here is the Merge button in Account-Related List in classic
But I want this button on Lightning on the basis of Account-Related
contact how can I do this I have tried the edit the page but it's not showing can you please
​​​​​​​help me to solve these Functionalities.
User-added image
  • August 02, 2021
1>So the scenario is that when I created new product name As Chase Auto loans and saved and created another has the same name so  its give an error that name already exists.
here is my code based on 1st point
trigger DuplicateProductName on Product2 (before insert,before update) {
       List<Product2> accList=new List<Product2>([select Name from Product2]);
    map<String,Product2> accmap=new map<String,Product2>();
    for(Product2 acc:accList){
        accmap.put(acc.Name,acc);
    }

if(Trigger.isbefore&&(Trigger.isinsert|| Trigger.isupdate)){
        for(Product2 acc:Trigger.new){
            if(accmap.get(acc.Name)!=null){
                acc.adderror('This Product name already exists');
            }
        }
    }

}

2>but now i want to modify this code that if I create the same name but that duplicate name  record checkbox is disabled then your record will be  saved but the checkbox is active you cant save.User-added image
  • July 01, 2021
The Scenerio is i want populate record there is  User account manager data so i want populate into   Account manager  .And user account manager is lookup and account manager is lookup field.
And when i edit the account manager so it will Change to user account manager.User-added image
  • June 11, 2021
i want to create visualforce page to show all accounts name and their related contacts name  through tabular format
  • June 01, 2021
Error: Compile Error: Found punctuation symbol or operator '%' that isn't valid in Apex. at line 6 column 87

Apex Code
public class searchBox {
    public list <Account> acc {get;set;}
    public String searchKey {get;set;}
    public searchBox( ) {} 
    public void search(){
        string searchquery='select Name,id from account where name like \ +searchKey+'%\'';
        acc= Database.query(searchquery);
    }
}

This My VF CODE
<apex:page Controller="searchBox">
        <apex:inputText value="{!searchKey}" label="Input"/><br/>
        <apex:commandButton value="Enter" action="{!search}"/>
        <apex:pageBlock title="Searched Accounts are:-">
            <apex:pageBlockTable value="{!acc}" var="a">
                <apex:column value="{!a.name}"/>
                <apex:column value="{!a.id}"/>
            </apex:pageBlockTable>
</apex:page>
  • May 19, 2021
I am creating a process builder that I want to have updated a date/time opendate_c field with the time when any of the leads fields in a section are modified. except for leadstatus_c (its a picklist)
I am trying to define the action so that the new Date/Time field is updated to be when the process fires.I want to work on edited and created. i create in the workflow but it's not working. now I want to do that in process builder so please help me.
  • May 15, 2021
I want to help with the process builder 
here is scenario
if the product name is changed then the status field (picklist) should show  pending
and active (checkbox )should be false.

• May 06, 2021
I have created one custom field in the product as an Account through lookup so what I want that if anyone clicks on that Account and puts any name. its shows under that Name. So I have created one formula field where his name I want to show  Through FORMULA 
  • May 03, 2021

Hi,

I want to display the account and related contacts in the same visual force page. Actually i am achieved this like,

i am displayed the account names in first page block and am kept the command link for that account names if we click on that command link that will displayed the contacts related to that particular account in another pageblock. But, Now i want to display the account name first and all related contacts line by line. like that  i want to displat the contacts for all accounts. please any one help me how to solve this...

example

Maple Lawn Office III
8161 Maple Lawn Blvd
Fulton, MD 20759

G & R Management
840 First Street, NE
Washington, DC 20002

Phone: 301-807-0271
Fax: 202-898-0053
Email: 

Contract: No
Inspection Date: 4/6/2010