• 5 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

On our production site I sign in using my google account and there is no problem with that.  I want to go to the sandbox so using setup sandboxes I click on login.  I'm not logged in but asked for a username and password.  Having googled the issue I've tried name@whatever.sandboxname name@sandbox identity etc.  Nothing seems to work.  I've used the google account password -- I've used no password.  Right now I don't have a clue what to do next.  

Thank you for any help you can give.

Charlie

On our production site I sign in using my google account and there is no problem with that.  I want to go to the sandbox so using setup sandboxes I click on login.  I'm not logged in but asked for a username and password.  Having googled the issue I've tried name@whatever.sandboxname name@sandbox identity etc.  Nothing seems to work.  I've used the google account password -- I've used no password.  Right now I don't have a clue what to do next.  

Thank you for any help you can give.

Charlie

Hello,

I'm having trouble checking the challenge, I've checked other discussions and I've done exactly what others have done to pass but everytime I click check challange it gives me this error message:

Looks like something went wrong, please try again later.

I've logged out of both Developer Edition and Trailhead acc, used another new Developer Edition to redo the challenge and it gives me the same message.
Hello All,
I am stuck in below trailhead chanllange. Please help me.

Using the Contact standard controller, create a Visualforce page which displays a Contact's First Name, Last Name and the Email address of the Contact's Owner.The page must be named 'ContactView'.
It must reference the Contact standard controller.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the first name of the Contact.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the last name of the Contact.
It should include a bound variable that uses the standard controller to display the Contact Owner's email.

I am getting below error..
Challenge not yet complete... here's what's wrong:
The page does not include a bound first name variable for the Contact record
Please refer below screenshot for vf code.
User-added image
hi
i am new to salesforce platform.
Install a simple Apex class, write unit tests that achieve 100% code coverage for the class, and run your Apex tests.The Apex class to test is called 'VerifyDate', and the code is available here. Copy and paste this class into your Developer Edition via the Developer Console.
'VerifyDate' is a class which tests if a date is within a proper range, and if not will return a date that occurs at the end of the month within the range.
The unit tests must be in a separate test class called 'TestVerifyDate'.
The unit tests must cover scenarios for all lines of code included in the Apex class, resulting in 100% code coverage.
Run your test class at least once (via the Developer Console) before attempting to verify this challenge.

In the above challege i am not able to write a 'TestVerifyDate' class. I dont unsertstand how to write it for a date.
plz help..