• Member since 2020

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi all, 

I am on Create Object-Specific Quick Actions unit on Trailhead and somehow when I get to Test the Action in the Salesforce Mobile App, nothing happens on the app. I cannot see the Properties Custom Object even in the navigation menu. I have been following all the steps exactly as they appear on each task, one by one and I also passed the challenge. So, clearly I am doing the right thing, but it bugs me that I cannot see the results on the Mobile App.

I have tried everything and looked everywhere but it seems that my Salesforce App is not connected to Trailhead or something! I apologise in advance if I am not making any sense as I am new to Salesforce. 

I would really appreciate it if anyone have been through the same issue and found a solution or workaround. 

Many Thanks.
A
Hi all, 

I am on Create Object-Specific Quick Actions unit on Trailhead and somehow when I get to Test the Action in the Salesforce Mobile App, nothing happens on the app. I cannot see the Properties Custom Object even in the navigation menu. I have been following all the steps exactly as they appear on each task, one by one and I also passed the challenge. So, clearly I am doing the right thing, but it bugs me that I cannot see the results on the Mobile App.

I have tried everything and looked everywhere but it seems that my Salesforce App is not connected to Trailhead or something! I apologise in advance if I am not making any sense as I am new to Salesforce. 

I would really appreciate it if anyone have been through the same issue and found a solution or workaround. 

Many Thanks.
A