• 0 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I have connected Salesforce org to Sharepoint via Azure using Files Connect Cloud. The problem occurred when I are tried to query more than 1100 records.
The error that I am getting:
EXTERNAL_OBJECT_EXCEPTION: An unknown error occurred while accessing Files Connect.
I have found that were are limitations like:
  • Number, Currency, and Choice multiple properties can’t be selected for file types SharePoint doesn’t index for search. By default, this includes image, video, and .pdf files, although .pdf files are natively indexed starting with SharePoint 2013.
  • Multiple Line of Text, URL, and Date properties aren’t queryable.
  • Choice multiple and URL properties can’t be selected.
Is there any way to export all external data source records generated by Files connect?
I have also tried to use java based dataloader, but unfortunately I wasn't able to export more than 200 records.
I have connected Salesforce org to Sharepoint via Azure using Files Connect Cloud. The problem occurred when I are tried to query more than 1100 records.
The error that I am getting:
EXTERNAL_OBJECT_EXCEPTION: An unknown error occurred while accessing Files Connect.
I have found that were are limitations like:
  • Number, Currency, and Choice multiple properties can’t be selected for file types SharePoint doesn’t index for search. By default, this includes image, video, and .pdf files, although .pdf files are natively indexed starting with SharePoint 2013.
  • Multiple Line of Text, URL, and Date properties aren’t queryable.
  • Choice multiple and URL properties can’t be selected.
Is there any way to export all external data source records generated by Files connect?
I have also tried to use java based dataloader, but unfortunately I wasn't able to export more than 200 records.