• 168 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
"Your Apex code contains field level access checks that are redundant now that you've added 'WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED'. Please check your code again."

Code is:-

@RestResource(urlMapping='/secureApexRest')
global with sharing class SecureApexRest {
    @HttpGet
    global static Contact doGet(){
        Id recordId = RestContext.request.params.get('id');
        Contact result;
        if (recordId == null){
            throw new FunctionalException('Id parameter is required');
        }
        if (Schema.SObjectType.Contact.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Name.isAccessible()
            && Schema.SObjectType.Contact.fields.Secret_Key__c.isAccessible()){
            List<Contact> results = [SELECT id FROM Contact WHERE Id = :recordId WITH SECURITY_ENFORCED];
            if (!results.isEmpty()) {
                result = results[0];
            }
        } else{
            throw new SecurityException('You don\'t have access to all contact fields required to use this API');
        }
        return result;
    }
    public class FunctionalException extends Exception{}
    public class SecurityException extends Exception{}
}

Kindly suggest me what exactly I need to change in the code.
Thanks inadvance.
Hi all , 
I am new to salesforce and aim to be a certified developer , can anyone please give me some suggestions and tips on how to prepare for salesforce platform developer 1 exam.
Thanks
Just failed my Admin 201 test. I'm so angry and frustrated. I took a ton of practice tests and did well on them. The actual test was nothing like the practice test. The actual test was ridiculously vague.  Anyway, does anyone know where I can find practice tests that are actually up-to-date? Any suggestions on how to study that doesn't cost a billion dollars? I'm just super frustrated and angry right now. Thanks for the help. 

I am new to Salesforce. I wan to self-learn and write Salesfroce Admin 201 certification in next month. Plz suggest me relavant links for reading, watcvhing videos etc. If you have any selfmade materials plz send it to my emailid chandra.skumar@outlook.com
Any advice based on your experience would be appreciated :) 

Thanks.

Hi All

I am planning to appear for Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Not really getting any sample questions or mock questions online.

Appreciate if anybody has any pointers to that!

Thanks In Advance
Priya
Hello All  ,

I am preparing for Salesforce 201 certification .Please help me in finding appropraite material for the certification .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya