• 10 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We have recently created a new Lead Process and Path for a new Lead Record Type (Lets say we have this one "Energy Process" and the recently created "Lubs Process" each one with completely different path values). Deployed everything from squad specific dev sandbox (Here we have SQUAD DEV > DEV > QAS > PROD, because multiple businesses with own squads run in the same prod org) and the testers are facing this problem when creating the new RT, where the Lead Status picklist is showing the values from the wrong Lead Process even though the correct one "Lubs Process" is selected for this new record type. A Path Settings was also created and correctly associated with the new record type and picklist.

I searched all of the forum for a possible fix and the only thing i encontered was something about switching the Lead Process from the Record Type to another, save, and switching back the right one (people saying there that this is something to do with salesforce bugs). Although this 'fixed' the problem during that sprint, after everything reached Prod and the refresh occured, the problem came back to the dev environment.

I can't test it in prod just yet because it's inactive for now and I can't do much about it but there's a concern if this will happen especially in prod every final sprint refresh...

Have one of you guys going through or actually fixed this?!

Example:
action : function( component, event, helper)

I would like to know if there's a website where i can see all the methods available for component, event and helper... especially for component and event since i'm studying the basics of Aura Components...

There was a challenger that i had to set some values on variables like 

var btn = event.getSource();

but i didnt know i could use btn.set() method, for instance...

I appreciate already all the help!