• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

Hello 

My query is if case is genrated from Email then that case should be assigned to logged in user instead of default case owner that is defined in support setting. 

Criteria :
If the lead RecordType = ‘US Lead’, then assign the lead to users with country = ‘USA’
If the lead RecordType = ‘International’, then assign the lead to users with Country != ‘USA’
The assignment has to happen in a round-robin fashion. 

For eg., if there are only 3 users(User1,User2,User3) with country = ‘USA’ in the system then the first lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User1, Second lead with RecordType = ‘US Lead’ will be assigned to User2 and so on.
The same logic applies to international leads. 

Workload balance in lead assignment : It would be good if the workload of the user is considered in lead assignment. For eg., User2 is the next in line to get a lead assigned through round-robin fashion and he has 10 open leads and User3 only has 2 open leads assigned. Even though User2 is the next in line, in order to balance the workload of users, the lead can be assigned to user3. 
I m to export one particular Export Excel File from VF page
Oh SalesForce Gurus....

I need to figure out a way to perform a round-robin case assignment, yet take into consideration if users are logged in or out.  If the users that is next in line to receive a case is logged out, I need to skip them and assign to the next person in the queue.  Otherwise I have to figure out a manual process to insure high priority items aren't "missed" if someone is out to lunch, out sick, on vacation - etc.  Or...I'd have to change teh assignment rule everytime someone is out - which is ridiculous.

Any creative ideas?  I only see that SalesForce tracks user "logins" and reports if the login was successful.  I don't see where it tracks someone logged out, or if they are "active".