• 10 Points
  • Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi I am trying to create a validation rule on an opportunity where one of the criteria is a custom currency field Credit Note Value exceeding EUR-999. 
I can get it work on opps where the value is above zero, so is this even possible to work with all negative numbers eg 
Credit_Note_Value__c < -1000)
Any help much appreciated
Jude
I have been trying to add extra "allowed to edit" profiles to the rule whichalready  works fine for just sys admin to have this right.
I cannot seem to get the right formula (tried many formats)  to achieve a working version of this:
AND(
OR (
$User.ProfileId != "00ed0000000vQrA" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e69000002MqRI" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e1r000001RTKA" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e69000001uDdW" ,
ISCHANGED(StageName),
TEXT(StageName) = "Closed Won"))

I looked at Permission sets, doesnt seem to offer this exact use.
I copied other examples to adapt- no success. Any help much appreciated please.
I have tried to set up a flow, fast field version in order to prepopulate some of the mandatory standard and custom fields from the relevant Account fields on a newly created and unsaved opportunity, but so far no success.
Can it be achieved? 
Thanks Jude
I want to have a continually updating Age in Days formula field, where it takes the number resulting from (TODAY() - (Age entered Stage2_c) but only when the Close Date is still in the future
It should freeze on the Days count when Close date is in the past.
I cannot get a working CASE or IF formula, I have looked through the various examples. Is this possible please?
I can do a PB or workflow, but these do not fire until an edit occurs.
Thanks for any suggestions
I have been trying to add extra "allowed to edit" profiles to the rule whichalready  works fine for just sys admin to have this right.
I cannot seem to get the right formula (tried many formats)  to achieve a working version of this:
AND(
OR (
$User.ProfileId != "00ed0000000vQrA" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e69000002MqRI" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e1r000001RTKA" ,
$User.ProfileId != "00e69000001uDdW" ,
ISCHANGED(StageName),
TEXT(StageName) = "Closed Won"))

I looked at Permission sets, doesnt seem to offer this exact use.
I copied other examples to adapt- no success. Any help much appreciated please.