• Member since 2021

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi everyone!

I have an issue and I cannot figure it out what's the problem.
I have created a flow for changing shipping method and updating delivery address. When I run the flow with my system administrator profile everything goes as expected. When I try to run with a supervisior profile I have an issue when it tries to update some fields on OrderDeliveryGroupSummary Object and I have this error: : INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE: Unable to create/update fields: DeliverToCountry, DeliverToCity, DeliverToName, DeliverToState, DeliverToPostalCode, DeliverToStreet. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set

The problem is that I checked the object permission for this profile and it has the same permission as a system administrator. I gave access for everything this flow needs. These fields are not visible in the object because they are address type I believe, they are visibile only in Workbench, so I can not give access directly to these fields, but it's the same for System administrator and it works. How to solve this issue? Please help

Thank you!
Hi everyone!

I am new to creating flows and I need some advice.
I have the following scenario in order management: I have a fulfillment order and when the delivery method is changed from ShipToHome to ShipToStore and vice versa, the delivery address must be updated (according to home address or store address). I have created a triggered flow for this.

But the problem is that when delivery method is changed from ShipToHome to ShipToStore, I need a screen component because the user needs to choose a store location from a list. If I make this, the flow needs to be a screen flow and then I can not trigger it when that field (deliveryMethod) is updated.

So how can I do this? For me it seems that I need both triggered flow and screen flow.

Thank you in advance.
Hi everyone!

I have created a flow for changing shipping method and updating delivery address. When I run the flow with my system administrator profile everything goes as expected. When I try to run with a supervisior profile I have an issue when it tries to update some fields on OrderDeliveryGroupSummary Object and I have this error: : INVALID_FIELD_FOR_INSERT_UPDATE: Unable to create/update fields: DeliverToCountry, DeliverToCity, DeliverToName, DeliverToState, DeliverToPostalCode, DeliverToStreet. Please check the security settings of this field and verify that it is read/write for your profile or permission set

The problem is that I checked the object permission for this profile and it has the same permission as a system administrator. I gave access for everything this flow needs. These fields are not visible in the object because they are address type I believe, they are visibile only in Workbench, so I can not give access directly to these fields, but it's the same for System administrator and it works. How to solve this issue? Please help

Thank you!
Hi everyone!

Thank you!