• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello ,
I have multiple contacts and their selected vehicle which they have to schedule for pickup and i have multiple buttons each associated with 1 contact but i want to show Vehicle name when schedule pickup button clicks, and i am showing that UI page by iteration. Can somebody help me how can i acheive this in LWC.
<template for:each={records} for:item ='record'>

<div key = {record.Id} >
        <lightning-layout multiple-rows="true">
            <lightning-layout-item class="slds-p-around_xx-small" size="12">
              <lightning-layout>

<lightning-layout-item class="slds-p-around_xx-small" size=6>
                    <div style="display: inline-flex; width: 51%" class="slds-m-around_small">
                        <div style="font-size: 15px;"><b>{record.Model__c}</b></div>

</div>
                    <div style="display: inline-flex; width: 51%;" class="slds-m-around_small">
                        <div></div>

</div>
                  </lightning-layout-item>

<div style="font-size: 14px;">{record.Miles__c} Miles</div>

</div>
                        <div style="font-size: 14px;">${record.Retail_Price__c}</div>

</div>
                  </lightning-layout-item>

</lightning-layout>
            </lightning-layout-item>
          </lightning-layout>
          <lightning-layout multiple-rows="true">
            <lightning-layout-item class="slds-p-around_xx-small" size="12">
              <lightning-layout>

<div style="display: inline-flex; width: 51%" class="slds-m-around_small">
                        <div style="font-size: 14px;"><b>Unit #{record.Name}</b></div>

</div>
                        <div style="font-size: 14px;">{record.PICK_UP_LOCATION__c}</div>

</div>
                        <div style="font-size: 14px;"><b>Earliest Pickup Date</b></div>

</div>
                  </lightning-layout-item>

<div></div>

</div>
                        <div></div>

</div>
                        <div style="font-size: 14px;"><br><br>{dateValue}</div>

</div>
                  </lightning-layout-item>

</lightning-layout>
            </lightning-layout-item>
          </lightning-layout>
        <!-- <div class="slds-cell-wrap">{record.Model__c} &nbsp;&nbsp;
            {record.Miles__c} Miles
         </div>
         <div>{record.Retail_Price__c}</div>

<div>Unit #{record.Name}</div>
        <div>{record.PICK_UP_LOCATION__c}</div>
        <div>Earliest Pickup date &nbsp;&nbsp; {dateValue} &nbsp;&nbsp;
        <lightning-formatted-date-time
        value={dateValue}
        year="numeric"
        month="numeric"
        day="numeric">
    </lightning-formatted-date-time>

</div>-->

<lightning-button class="button1" label="Schedule Pickup"  title="Schedule Pickup" onclick={handelButton1} disabled={slot1}></lightning-button>
    </div>
    </template>

Here is my code and UI view
Hello everyone,

I have 2 vf page 
1. page1
2. page 2
page1 has 5 picklist field and 5 "Next" buttons
when user selects picklist value and click on next button then user will see 2nd page 
on 2nd page i have one back button, when back button click user will see 1st page with his/her selections.
now what is happening is if user will select only 1 picklist value and hit next button and again he hit back button then all picklist values got auto initialized with selected picklist values. it should not be happen.

if one picklist is selected then only that picklist should have value other should have black values.
I have 1 apex class for those 2 pages. so i want to fix current selections (whatever user will select). how can i achieve this?
Any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
Hello evryone,
i am using star rating in vf page but not showing properly, only 3 and half stars are visible default but when i hover over on empty space on stars then it is showing.

can somebody help,how can i fix that?

Hi all,
i have one vf page with star rating and when i rate myself then overall rating calculation done automatically. but i want to print those selected stars and overall rating stars in pdf which is my second vf page. so in short i have to fetch those stars from one page to another page which is renderAs pdf.

Please help if anyone know any workaround.

thanks
Shilpa
Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to fetch data from parent,child and grandcild object.
my objects are:
SM- Parent
RES-Child
RESDETAILS-Grandchild

i have a picklist on my parent object name as "JOB" ,i have many roles related to that job and those roles are in child object and when we select job from parent then i have fetch all the records related to that job from child and grandchild and print that on one vf page.
please help me with that really appreciate.
i am new in SF.

Hello Evryone,

I have one vf page with star rating calculation, people can select the stars and overall rating will calculate automatically, i am using the radio button to select the stars and i place stars images (like empty star and fill star)depending on how many stars they are sleecting. i want to show those selected stars on my another vf page which is rendering as pdf. how can we achieve this functionality? if anyone has any idea on that that will be a great help.

Thanks
Shilpa
Hi everyone, 
I have a query with sub query and i want sorting on column of sub query.

Here is my query
 List<Responsibility__c> rList=[select Name,Type__c,Description__c,                                        (SELECT Description__c FROM  Responsibility_Details__r)                                    
 from Responsibility__c     where Skill_Matrix__r.Name=:role1 and Type__c!=null order by Type__c,Name];

I want the sorted values of description of sub query which is coming from responsibility_details__r .

how can i do that. if someone can help me.
thanks
Shilpa     
Hello everyone
I have
<tr><td><div><span>name:&nbsp<apex:inputtext/>
i want to put a lable (name)and input text in same row in this section</span></div></td></tr>.
but result is in 2 rows.
any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Hi all,

i have one vf page with input text field where i ma giving manual value and that value i want to print in output text in second vf page. how can i achieve this functionality.
Thanks for any help.
Hi all,
i have a self assessment form in star rating format and i have a button on the same page, i want to download that page with selected star values in PDF, how can i do that? please help
Hello evryone,
i am using star rating in vf page but not showing properly, only 3 and half stars are visible default but when i hover over on empty space on stars then it is showing.

can somebody help,how can i fix that?

Hi all,
i have one vf page with star rating and when i rate myself then overall rating calculation done automatically. but i want to print those selected stars and overall rating stars in pdf which is my second vf page. so in short i have to fetch those stars from one page to another page which is renderAs pdf.

Please help if anyone know any workaround.

thanks
Shilpa
Hello Everyone, 

I am trying to fetch data from parent,child and grandcild object.
my objects are:
SM- Parent
RES-Child
RESDETAILS-Grandchild

i have a picklist on my parent object name as "JOB" ,i have many roles related to that job and those roles are in child object and when we select job from parent then i have fetch all the records related to that job from child and grandchild and print that on one vf page.
please help me with that really appreciate.
i am new in SF.

Hi everyone, 
I have a query with sub query and i want sorting on column of sub query.

Here is my query
 List<Responsibility__c> rList=[select Name,Type__c,Description__c,                                        (SELECT Description__c FROM  Responsibility_Details__r)                                    
 from Responsibility__c     where Skill_Matrix__r.Name=:role1 and Type__c!=null order by Type__c,Name];

I want the sorted values of description of sub query which is coming from responsibility_details__r .

how can i do that. if someone can help me.
thanks
Shilpa     
Hello everyone
I have
<tr><td><div><span>name:&nbsp<apex:inputtext/>
i want to put a lable (name)and input text in same row in this section</span></div></td></tr>.
but result is in 2 rows.
any help is appreciated.
Thanks
Hi all,

i have one vf page with input text field where i ma giving manual value and that value i want to print in output text in second vf page. how can i achieve this functionality.
Thanks for any help.
Hi all,
i have a self assessment form in star rating format and i have a button on the same page, i want to download that page with selected star values in PDF, how can i do that? please help

HI Every one,

I have a visualforce page and corresponding apex class like this

<apex:page standardController="Event__c" extensions="CreateAnEvent">
...code.........
...code.........
</apex:page>

Now I want to call a method in apex class, from JavaScript function.Can any one have any idea. Can you please help me in this requirement.

Thanks,

Naresh