• Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi All,

I am accessing the SalesForce composite resources through HttpClient and RestClient but I am getting the error [{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}], I already rest the password and regenerated the Security token and passing correctly ClientId, Client Secret, user name and password+security token but getting session expired error.

I am able to get the access token but when supplying that access token to update an object at the sales force than getting the session expired error.

But when I am trying to make a call through postman then everything is working fine.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have created a developer account and created a demo  of Connected Apps. I enabled the OAuth and now I am trying to get the access token by using client the id and client secret and i am getting the following error
{
    "error": "invalid_client_id",
    "error_description": "client identifier invalid"
}
Hi All,

I am accessing the SalesForce composite resources through HttpClient and RestClient but I am getting the error [{"message":"Session expired or invalid","errorCode":"INVALID_SESSION_ID"}], I already rest the password and regenerated the Security token and passing correctly ClientId, Client Secret, user name and password+security token but getting session expired error.

I am able to get the access token but when supplying that access token to update an object at the sales force than getting the session expired error.

But when I am trying to make a call through postman then everything is working fine.

Thanks.
Hi All,

I have created a developer account and created a demo  of Connected Apps. I enabled the OAuth and now I am trying to get the access token by using client the id and client secret and i am getting the following error
{
    "error": "invalid_client_id",
    "error_description": "client identifier invalid"
}