• 804 Points
  • Member since 2022

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've completed superbedges on trailhead.
Want to appear for MCQ exam.
If you have any relevant study material / sample questions/ Dumps please let me know.

Thaks in Advance!
I am asking for help, please avoid business / Trading of dumps here.
hi all i am loooking to  write a pd1 certification this weekend can anyone share the latest dumps.
my email id :banapuramshravankumar@gmail.com
Thank you 
Hi, I have all latest dumps  salesforce exams  SPRING 2017 if anyone wants you can mail me at 
sfdcconsultant25@gmail.com

90% questions come from it

Salesforce Administrator (ADM 201)
Salesforce Sales Cloud Consultant (CON 201)
Salesforce Service Cloud Consultant
Platform Developer I
App Builder

Immediately i will sent dumps latest one,which helps you to pass 
I will give you as surety for all latest dumps
Hi,

Does any one help to get dumps for Spring 17 Service Cloud consultant? After April 19 2017, Service could questions are changed. Hence I need help to get the materials. 
HI , I have done online trainings and completed the salesforce admin and devloper challenges. Looking forward for the salesforce devloper certification . Please guide and help me on this to get certified . Please sahre brief details on the kinds of certifications and which certifications i should do or best suite now . Please also share some documents or dumps or links . 
Please also give some value tips oon this to clear the exam.

Thanks ,
Praveen 9941666696
Hi All 

I am planning to get the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I. Can anyone afford me some material(etc examination questions and answers)?

Thanks in advance!

Hi everyone:

I'd like to study to the Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I exam, and it would be really helpful if you could tell me what are the best resources I can study from to pass the exam, besides the ones that are recommended in the study guide.

Regards,

Angel
What is salesforce developer platform1 means is it previous DEV401 exam.What is present Admin 201 exam is it app builder or salesforce certified administartor exam.
Thanks
Hi,
 I'm planning to appear for Admin 201 exam next month. Can anyone  p'lz guide me? Can anyone suggest me some sites where i can find the latest dumps or how do i do my preparation so that i can clear my exam.
Hello All  ,

I am preparing for Salesforce 201 certification .Please help me in finding appropraite material for the certification .

Thanks
Pooja Upadhyaya
Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.

13) Will two different users get the same search results on searching for a common keyword?

a.Yes

b.No

Please explain me why the answer in this question is b. NO

Thanks in advance

Hi,

I am new to SFDC. I am an MBA fresher with Bsc Comp sci as graduation. I need help/career guidance.

I learned ADM 201 admin course recently from a training institute nd have been practicing on that.

Currently my aim is to get a Sys Admin job. So, I m planning to take 201 cert. exam. Am I eligible?/ can I take the exam? Is this the wise path?

And while trying to register for exam via webassessor, it's asking 1)Company name:_____

2)Are you a: SFDC Employee/customer/partner?

What can I choose for above options?

Thanks in advance nd please advise

Sk

• January 25, 2012

Hi All,

I want to do certification on salesforce.If any one know which material is usefu Plz guide me.

If any dumps are there plz send me those links.Plz guide me in properway.

Thanks in advance,

Manu

• June 22, 2010

Hello,

I am planing to go for Salesforce.com Certified Force.com Developer exam.

I wanted to know, upto what release features the questions will be asked.

I am planning to go for certification in a week or so.

Thanks,

Sunil Bansal