• Salesforce Developer
  • TCS

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
How can you integrate Salesforce and Azure together to create a seamless workflow, such as automatically syncing customer data from Salesforce to Azure developer (https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/microsoft-azure-developer-az-203-certification-training/) for further analysis and reporting purposes?
How can an Azure architect (https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/microsoft-azure-solution-architect-az-300-training/) integrate Salesforce (https://www.salesforce.com/in/) into their cloud infrastructure to optimize sales and customer relationship management processes?

Hello everyone, last month I joined the Salesforce certification program. I am now interested in pursuing an Azure development course (https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/microsoft-azure-developer-az-203-certification-training/). Can I enroll in this course after completing the Salesforce certification, or are there any prerequisites I should be aware of?

Hello everyone,
Recently i completed microsoft azure administrator course (https://www.igmguru.com/cloud-computing/microsoft-azure-administrator-az-103-certification-training/) . So I'm excited to explore How can Salesforce and Microsoft Azure be used together to create a comprehensive cloud-based business solution, and what are some best practices for implementing this type of solution?
Can you please help me in this.

Thanks in advance.

if it is pdf we can download using following code

Pagereference pg = new Pagereference(url); 
                    Blob b = pg.getContentAsPDF(); //Here you can use getContent() too for another type of file
                    Attachment att = new Attachment(Name = extractedString, Body = b, ContentType = 'application/pdf', ParentId='a3KDx000000TXxBMAW');
                    insert (att);
If it is other than pdf like docx, image, recording etc etc. file is being inserted but it has nothing. Thanks in advance any help will be appreciated.

Hello,

I'm trying to insert the below json into a custom object named Player. I need to change the field names from amateur to amater__c and country to country__c etc. How can I do this at scale?

Also, it works if I insert one record at a time but gives the error below when there is multiple records trying to be inserted. 

Thank you

User-added image
Can the DocuSign app drag and run in Salesforce Communities, and a community member can self-service to send themselves an envelope for signature?

As per my inderstanding, If we enabled Dev Hub, it will be used as a scratch org.

So scratch org in the sense, all the data from the org will be disposed?Please confirm.
Thanks! 

public void newinsert(string oppName, date newd){

Opportunity opp = new opportunity();

opp.Name = oppName;
        opp.Amount= 344556;
        opp.CloseDate= newd;

insert opp;
I need to retrieve the objects from an org only iff they have a field set associated to them.  I know how to retrieve the sObjects from the org but is there a way to only retrieve the sObjects that have at least 1 field set associated to them?

Thnak you,
Michael
  • April 07, 2023
Gmail account is connected to Salesforce but if I send an email from Salesforce or from gmail I can connect to a Work Order. That Work Order Log the email shows up in. That is good. However the email shows up as a task in my feed and you have to click on the task to get the text of email. What I want to have is the email text show up so I can see it. Right now comments or call logs can be added with Text. So can view the full log of conversation. Logging an email where you only see listed as a task, then having to click the task to try and see text is not useful. Need to see email conversation as comment in sidebar with Work Order to track conversations. Any suggestions on how to make this work?
I am making this website on wordpress Technob (https://technob.net/). How can I make attractive UI.UX so the user stay on the website. Please let me know
how to check that how many queues are working in a bot in the salesfroce?
Hi,

I have created a formula in a work flow to concatenate several fields to for a new field in opportunities, this works however for the date, I would like the day to show as two digits for day 1-9 in the month but I cannot seem to figure out how to update my formula (below) to manage this. The result I am looking to achieve is where a call date is 09/09/2017 should be returned as 09SEP17.

Thanks in advance
Aidan

Product2.ProductCode + '-' + Opportunity.Port__r.Port_Code__c + '-' + Opportunity.Ship__r.Code__c + '-' + 
TEXT(DAY(Opportunity.Call_Date__c)) + CASE(MONTH(Opportunity.Call_Date__c), 
1, "JAN", 
2, "FEB", 
3, "MAR", 
4, "APR", 
5, "MAY", 
6, "JUN", 
7, "JUL", 
8, "AUG", 
9, "SEP", 
10, "OCT", 
11, "NOV", 
12, "DEC", 
"None") + RIGHT(TEXT(YEAR(Opportunity.Call_Date__c)),2)
Hello Folk's

What i need to do:

I'm trying to realize social networking graph for companies, employees in CRM. They could have many complex relationships.

A company can have its network like inverstors, partners, competitors and customers etc. I want to realize a dynamic social networking graph for it. And it has to be implemented by php.

Right now, i know SugarCRM and vTigerCRM are php open source CRMs. And SugarCRM provides some social functions. And there are a lot of other CRMs, while i'm not sure if they are realized by php, such as: ACT! Salesforce, Microsoft Dynamics 365, Oracle Siebel Social CRM, BatchBlue, Buzzient etc.

Do you know any other php CRMs, especially php social CRMs?

Thanks
I have started using Salesforce in my new company but for now the use is very basic- feeding/pulling out customer database. I want to learn full-fledged Saelsfroce and excel in it, I am from non-developer/non-coding background. I have started learning the Salesforce Admin modules viaTrail Head.
It will be great if somebody can guide me since Salesforce is huge and I want to go step-by-step and learn each and every component of Salesforce applications. What could be the best way? What should I follow excatly?
Thank you
  • January 25, 2017
Hi Everyone, 

Does anyone know/working on Field service lightning?
I have to create a real-time POC for my client which I’m working now. 
Could anyone please help if you know about it

Hello all,

Thanks for looking at my question. I am new to SF and am trying to get certified in ADM 201 and DEV 401.

This question goes out to all certified developers and admins with the above completed, recently would be great.

Was looking at the following link:
http://forcecertified.com/2009/08/14/recorded-sessions-of-dev-401-dev-501-salesforce-training-available-online-for-free/
and am very disapponted. Questions seem to be so specific that nothing my trainer taught me applies.

Want to know the following:
1. Is that exam realistic?
2. What is the best guide to study for the exam ... any suggestion/s are appreciated.
3. Length of time I can expect it will take to complete the same.

I looked at the questions posted previously by other users. Most of links in those replies are not active any more.
Thus I am choosing to post this again.

Thanks for your help,
Murali.
Hi Everyone, 

Does anyone know/working on Field service lightning?
I have to create a real-time POC for my client which I’m working now. 
Could anyone please help if you know about it