• Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi there,
Hope all is fine for you. I'm working on Integrations between ERP and Salesforce and willing to use Composite Resources to transfer Orders from our ERP to Salesforce.
Issue is that, even if it works most of the time, I'm having issues when Order contains more than X number of lines as Composite API allows up to 25 Subrequests only. I then discovered the Composite Graph API which raised this limit to 500, which was then pretty much OK, until I figured out that my subrequests were not executed in Order. Looking into documentation, I found the CollateSubrequests parameter, but this one seems to be only available in Composite API (back to the limit of 25 subrequests).
Does anybody know if there is a way to guarantee the order of execution for my subrequests in a Composite Graph API (for some Business reasons, I have to respect this order of execution which requires me to update the Order first (to Unlock it), then Delete Some Order Lines (which has to happen before I change the Currency on the Order), then Update the Order again (for currency), then re-Insert my Order Lines, then finally update my Order (to Lock it back).

Thanks in advance for your advices here

Cédric
Hi there,
Hope all is fine for you. I'm working on Integrations between ERP and Salesforce and willing to use Composite Resources to transfer Orders from our ERP to Salesforce.
Issue is that, even if it works most of the time, I'm having issues when Order contains more than X number of lines as Composite API allows up to 25 Subrequests only. I then discovered the Composite Graph API which raised this limit to 500, which was then pretty much OK, until I figured out that my subrequests were not executed in Order. Looking into documentation, I found the CollateSubrequests parameter, but this one seems to be only available in Composite API (back to the limit of 25 subrequests).
Does anybody know if there is a way to guarantee the order of execution for my subrequests in a Composite Graph API (for some Business reasons, I have to respect this order of execution which requires me to update the Order first (to Unlock it), then Delete Some Order Lines (which has to happen before I change the Currency on the Order), then Update the Order again (for currency), then re-Insert my Order Lines, then finally update my Order (to Lock it back).

Thanks in advance for your advices here

Cédric