• 0 Points
  • Member since 2023

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i want the report to be editted my particular user profile and report to be be sent via email and that to excel format
I would like to export my company database under the account (around 2500+ customers information) from salesforce to excel format. How can I do it, please? Kindly give me the brief instruction and I would work it out from here.
Hi All, 

Was wondering if anyone could advise on the best methodology to sync Salesforce reports with SharePoint or Excel, so that multiple people can collaborate on the same report. 

Currently we're using a connector to Google Sheets, and are looking to move away from this due to potential security risks. 

Any advice or recommendations will be greatly appreciated, and thank you in advance! 
how to sync to wordpress users data with salesforce
Hi,

Any open connections are avilable to connect excel with salesforce for insert and update actions.
Hi,

Kindly give suggestions for that,how to automate the process for import the excel from report on particular interval of time.

Thanks
Hi all,

I need some help in "how to upload excel file data into sales force custom object by using apex( by a cutom button on Custom object)"

Any help much appreaciated !!!

Thanks in Advance
Ram

• October 03, 2019
Hi,
We are looking to implement the Middleware/ETL tool for the integration between Salesforce and in-house application and in the stage of assessing between Dell Boomi and Jitterbit Harmony (not considering Mulesoft for pricing reasons).
If you have any experience with either Dell Boomi or Jitterbit Harmony, please suggest:
1) How good is the Transformation capability of the tool ?
2) How good is Error handling, audit, security and system operation features ?
3) Any issues when transferring data around 200-300MB daily ?
4) Vendor Support and how simple to debug the issues?
5) Process orchestration ?
Is there any way to read data from excel or fetch data from excel and those records need to delete using apex .I know we can use data loader but for big objects dataloader is not possible so i am in need of doing it by fetching data from excel and delete using apex.

Any suggestion please
 my requirement is like this::::::
 costumer  will login in with the salesforce credentials and perform some operations then after saving data it should not be save in salesforce database....
is it possible ..please let me know....send me the links and infromation about how to store data in sql server
Hi,
I am new to Apex and SOQL. I tried creating the nested query in workbench and it works fine and return 80K rows. Below is the query
SELECT ID,name,region__c, tracker__c,
(select id,Account__r.name,product__c from product_account__r),
(select year__c from product_year__r)
FROM tracker__c
My issue is how do I export this in excel or csv. I read blog and it was mentioned that we need to write a code. Could someone please help me here.
I want to export the data to excel or csv that is coming from this query.(80K rows)

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

I was wondering if someone knows what is the easier way to enable salesforce to send reports as Excel attachment when a report is scheduled.

I know this is not possible with the current Salesforce version, so I am looking for free external resources.

The only problem is I cannot code. Of course, if there is a quick guide and the coding is relatively easy, I may try. However, my team would be more inclined to look for any tool that does not require it.

Thank you for your help,

Roberto

Challenge Not yet complete... here's what's wrong: 
The runWarehouseEquipmentSync method does not appear to have run successfully. Could not find a successfully completed @future job for this method. Make sure that you run this method at least one before attempting this challenge. Since this method is annotated with the @future method, you may want to wait for a few seconds to ensure that it has processed successfully.

here is my code

public with sharing class WarehouseCalloutService {

private static final String WAREHOUSE_URL = 'https://th-superbadge-apex.herokuapp.com/equipment';
    @future(callout=true)
    // complete this method to make the callout (using @future) to the
    // REST endpoint and update equipment on hand.
    public static void runWarehouseEquipmentSync(){
        Http http = new Http();
        HttpRequest request = new HttpRequest();
        request.setEndpoint(WAREHOUSE_URL);
        request.setMethod('GET');
        HttpResponse response = http.send(request);
        // If the request is successful, parse the JSON response.
        String ret = '';
        if (response.getStatusCode() == 200) {
            // Deserialize the JSON string into collections of primitive data types.
            List<Object> results = (List<Object>) JSON.deserializeUntyped(response.getBody());

List<Product2> LstProduct = new List<Product2>();
            for(Object obj : results)
            { 
                Map<String, Object> mapobj = (Map<String, Object>)obj;
                Product2 product = new Product2();

Integer maintenanceperiod = (Integer)mapobj.get('maintenanceperiod');               
                Integer Lifespan = (Integer)mapobj.get('lifespan');
                Integer Cost = (Integer)mapobj.get('cost');
                Boolean replacement = (Boolean)mapobj.get('replacement');
                Integer quantity = ((Integer)mapobj.get('qIntegerntity'));
                product.Name  = (String)mapobj.get('name'); 
                product.Maintenance_Cycle__c = Integer.valueof(maintenanceperiod);
                product.Cost__c = Cost;
                product.Current_Inventory__c = quantity;
                product.Lifespan_Months__c = Lifespan; 
                product.Replacement_Part__c = replacement;
                product.Warehouse_SKU__c = (String) mapobj.get('sku');
                product.ProductCode = (String)mapobj.get('_id');       
                LstProduct.add(product);
            }

System.debug(LstProduct);
             upsert LstProduct Warehouse_SKU__c;

}

}
}
Hi 

Anybody have idea best extension to integrated salesforce with xero ?

Rahul

Can we schedule the integration that is done with dellboomi and after deploying the process from dell boomi to salesforce production can we maintain the dell boomi tool....?

Hello All,

Can any one suggest me a way to migrate data from netsuite CRM to salesforce CRM. I have no idea about netsuite CRM.

I tried exploring netsuite CRM and tried to export data using the "Full Export" functionality that is in netsuite but, unfortunately it does not export complete data from netsuite.

Is there any was to extract all the netsuite data with relationships? Can any one suggest me on the ways to migrate data from netsuite to salesforce?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

I've happily used the data loader over the past year, but in the past 2 months or so, it stopped working for me.  I've attempted to uninstall the loader and have re-downloaded it and tried to re-install it, but I continue to get an error message:

"The feature you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable.  Click OK to try again, or enter an alternate path to a folder containing the installation package 'Sforce Data Loader.msi' in the box below.  Use source: [browse to folder]"

I assume this means that the last version hasn't truly been uninstalled, though I can't find any files that reference it.  My guess is that there's something in the registry that's tripping up my installation.  Has anyone else had this problem? 

If you have any suggestions for how to fix this, I'd be extremely greatful - unfortunately my IT support staff is as clueless about this as I am (frightening, I know).

Thanks in advance for your help,
-Cara