• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

I'm unable to find sf object type(s) (built-in) that would allow us to store the order sales (in subscription space). I'm curious to know how others have managed to store order sales transactions in salesforce.

In general, I'm looking for best practices for managing orders (date subscribed, product bought, amount paid, cancellation flag, trial offer etc) in salesforce ~ mainly for reporting for sales reps.

thanks in adance.

hitesh 

• March 30, 2005
Is there a way to clone a salesforce account so that all object types with custom field definitions are copied over? Copying of the associated data with the structure could be optional.

Hitesh
  • March 30, 2005
We would like to delete following objects:
Account
Contact
Event
Tasks
Attachment

with as few API calls as possible.

What is the best way without querying and deleting a ID at a time?

Thanks
Hitesh
  • March 30, 2005
We have several custom fields in Account that indicate sales rep "users" attached to an account. The reps manage their product lines. I would like to create a report that uses currently logged User in report criteria to filter our accounts.

Is this possible?

Hitesh
  • January 30, 2006

Hi,

Please excuse but I am new to Sale Force.com.  My question is, I want to set up Web Link to be served up on Sales Force.com Account page.  I want the user that is logged into Sales Force.com to be able to click on the URL and their credentials (the credentials they used to log onto to Sales Force.com) will be redirected to the URL so the application can use the same credentials to validate the user, in  stead of the user having to login to the redirected site?  Any help is appreciated.

Regards,

Elliott

Hey,

Is there any way to add the products from a closed/won deal as assets under an account? It should be able to grab the salesprice and other information from product fields and map those field to the asset. My users hate having to manually enter assets under each account after a sale.

Rich

• April 12, 2005
Is there a way to clone a salesforce account so that all object types with custom field definitions are copied over? Copying of the associated data with the structure could be optional.

Hitesh
  • March 30, 2005
We would like to delete following objects:
Account
Contact
Event
Tasks
Attachment

with as few API calls as possible.

What is the best way without querying and deleting a ID at a time?

Thanks
Hitesh
  • March 30, 2005

Is there any way to handle volume based pricing in SF.com

Product --------- 1000 - 2000 --- 2000-3000
Product A             $1.00                $2.00

So when select the products, I would like to select a  volume pricing of the product.

Thank You
Ken

• February 17, 2005

I am looking at the API documentation and I am not seeing how Leads and Tasks are related.  I know that they are because on SF.com I can associate Tasks with Leads.  I want to query the web service api and retrieve all new tasks created in the past month and the Leads they are associated with.  All I am seeing is Task.AccountId and that doesn't seem to contain anything for Tasks that are associated with Leads.

Thanks

Derrick

I've created a Custom Object which is linked to a Lead.  When I convert the Lead to a Contact, I'd like the records in the Custom Object to be linked to the Contact record.

I am consuming the SF API in an ASP.NET application written in C#.

Suggestions on how to accomplish this would be welcome.  Thanks, and happy holidays!

I'm new to SForce, so pardon the newbie question.

My company has created a custom object in the Enterprise Edition.

I would like to do some java application development using this custom object.

As I understand it, I should do any development work using the Developer Edition.

Is it possible to copy the Enterprise Edition custom object into the Developer edition without have to manually recreate all the fields and data using the user interface?

If so how would I do it?

Thanks

DM

• February 09, 2004