• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I've just found that a date format in custom link depends on user locale. That means that Salesforce.com would produce two different URLs for users with different locales.
In my scenario that URL is consumed by a server.
So, here is a problem - how do I make sure that date field in custom link always outputs in same format?

TIA,

Garry.
  • August 23, 2005

Hi All,

I would like to restrict access to Opportunity Item as read-only.

Is that possible? There is no settings for that object in "Standard Object Permissions".

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Garry.

• June 17, 2005

Hi All,

I was wondering if it is possible to create a weblink for tasks. For some reason it is not possible to do via studio. Is there some known workaround?

I mean you can create weblink for every other object, even custom ont, but why not for task?

Thanks a lot.

Garry.

• April 11, 2005

I was wondering if it is possible to create a lookup relationship from standard object to custom one. i.e - populate a custom field in a standard object from lookup.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,

Garry

• April 01, 2005

Another question from sForce newbie is it possible to make the field readonly after it was changed, based on the value of that field. ie - if status is approved already, I don't want it to be "un-approved".

Thanks,

Garry.

• March 31, 2005

Hi All!

I was wondering is it possible to link Approval to another object, than Contract.

Thanks,

Garry.

• March 31, 2005

Hi All,

I was wondering if it is possible to create a weblink for tasks. For some reason it is not possible to do via studio. Is there some known workaround?

I mean you can create weblink for every other object, even custom ont, but why not for task?

Thanks a lot.

Garry.

• April 11, 2005