• 0 Points
  • Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hello all, I am trying to do a simple query like select * from contracts, accounts where contracts.accountid = accounts.id and its not working. Any ideas why this is not working?

Thanks
Jason

Hi community,

I've tried to enable Sites in my Developer account two or three times, but when I log into my developer account and go through Setup--> Develop the option Sites does not appear.

As I'm using Firefox, I noticed an error in the activation form by having a look to the errors console.

I also read other messages in the community talking about the same issue.

Can someone help me?

Thanks in advance.

Hello all, I am trying to do a simple query like select * from contracts, accounts where contracts.accountid = accounts.id and its not working. Any ideas why this is not working?

Thanks
Jason

On the http://www.sforce.com/resources/toolkits-samples.jsp page, the link for the PHP samples is null. Is there a php sample package somewhere?

• September 28, 2005

I was reading the API and i've seen that i can't make a query with a join between two tables??!!. I can't belive that. I must be wrong.

I don't know why do we have that restriction!!!. In all the databases is possible to do so without any problem. Can anybody help me please?

Thanks

• March 10, 2004