• Member since 2005

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,
I am using a web tab to access data from my local site. the exception i get gives the follwoing message.
"could not find deserializer for type {urn:partner.soap.sforce.com}QueryResult"
i am only using enterprise package and this partner package error doesnt make any sense.
kindly help me out of this problem as soon as possible
Thanks
regards
Omar Altaf
  • July 18, 2006

Hi,
I am currently trying to integrate an online meeting software with salesforce and wish to be a SalesForce Partner.
What I want to do is to create a meeting in my custom application, and add invitees. I want a corresponding Event object be created and also the invitees to be added to that Event. I want it this way to make sure that my online meeting is shown in the user's Calendar. Kindly tell me if there is a way possible to carry out this task. I know Event object is uneditable but there has got to be some way of showing an online meeting in the user's Calendar.
I shall be looking forward to a quick response from you.
Thanks,
regards,
Omar Altaf

• June 12, 2006
Hi,
I am trying to create an Event using the api. The Event object doesnt contain the Attendee/Invitee details. These are saved separately as EventAttendee objects. However, it seems that we cannot create an EventAttendee object using the API. Is it true?
If it is true then is there any other way i can add invitees to an event using the API?
kindly help me in this regard
Thanks
regards,
Omar Altaf
  • May 25, 2006
hi,
can you please tell me if there is any salesforce web template available. I want my application to have a web tab and in that web tab i want to open a page placed at my webserver. Also i dont want my page to be different in interface than the salesforce. for that i need some kind of a template.
thanks
regards
Omar
  • May 22, 2006
Hi,
can you please tell me if it is possible to create custom tabs with the apis available (i need to do it with the help of my code).
Thanks
regards
Omar
  • May 09, 2006
hi,
Can we create custome objects through the AppExchange API? I mean, i need to write a code which should  generate a custom object. Kindly help me in this regard.
thanks
regards,
Omar
  • May 08, 2006
hi,
can anyone please tell me if there is a way to customize the invitations sent to the invitees when you create an event? if yes then how can we do it?
thanks
regards
Omar
  • March 10, 2006
hi,
im trying to create a customized meeting. i want add/invite multiple users to my meeting is salesforce. how can i do dat?
  • March 02, 2006
hi,
Does the salesforce store the login histroy of a user??
For example, when i log in, i need to see what was the last time i logged in. Although a method is provided with the User class getLastLoginDate(). But wen i log in, my last login date changes to the current loggin time. In short, i want to access my previous loggin date/time.
kindly help me in this regrd.
thanks
Omar Altaf
  • February 06, 2006
hi,
I want to access the logged in user's last access time.
e.g. if im a salesforce user and i log in using my code, how can i get the information about my last access time.
or in general, how can i get hold of my User object??
kindly help me in this regard.
thanks
Omar Altaf

Message Edited by Omar on 02-03-2006 06:39 AM

• February 03, 2006
hi,
sforce provides a development toolkit for salesforce which works with JBuilderX. iv tried installing it with JBuilder 2005 but it doesnt work. can you please help me out and guide me to any way i can use the toolkit with JBuilder 2005.
thanks
  • January 03, 2006
hi all,
im trying to extend the salesforce functionality. the problem im facing is that, there needs to be a starting point from salesforce to my-webserver where the 'extension' pages are placed. does the sales force provide such a functionality? and if yes, how.
thanks
  • December 29, 2005
Hi,
can you please tell me if it is possible to create custom tabs with the apis available (i need to do it with the help of my code).
Thanks
regards
Omar
  • May 09, 2006
After deploying sforce-jsp-samples.war on Tomcat 5.5.17, I received the following error when attempting to run both web2lead.js and leadlist.jsp.  Any ideas?

-----------------------------------------

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP

Generated servlet error:
The return type is incompatible with JspSourceDependent.getDependants()

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.handleJspException(JspServletWrapper.java:510)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:375)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)
org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)
hi,
Can we create custome objects through the AppExchange API? I mean, i need to write a code which should  generate a custom object. Kindly help me in this regard.
thanks
regards,
Omar
  • May 08, 2006
hi,
I want to access the logged in user's last access time.
e.g. if im a salesforce user and i log in using my code, how can i get the information about my last access time.
or in general, how can i get hold of my User object??
kindly help me in this regard.
thanks
Omar Altaf

Message Edited by Omar on 02-03-2006 06:39 AM

• February 03, 2006
hi all,
im trying to extend the salesforce functionality. the problem im facing is that, there needs to be a starting point from salesforce to my-webserver where the 'extension' pages are placed. does the sales force provide such a functionality? and if yes, how.
thanks
  • December 29, 2005