• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I am facing a technical issue while setting up SaleForce web service in the Office InfoPath 2003 SP1
form designer. The InfoPath form designer raises an error while creating the data connection for SForce
web service. For WSDL info as per the SalesForce setup instruction, I specified the URL to a local wsdl
file which, I created by copying the wsdl content from the URL available from SalesForce.com for
enterprise.

Error info:
WSDLOperation:The operation login had an invalid parts attribute HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLOperation:Initializing of the input message failed for operation login HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLPort:An operation for port Soap could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port Soap failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service SforceService failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
Also after investigating I suspected one of the import tag used in the WSDL content which says,
<import namespace="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com"/>

As per one of the article this tag syntax is incomplete and MSXML 5.0 parser as supported by InfoPath 2003
SP1, would raise and error. [Ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ip2003_ta/html/ODC_INFInfoPathXSD.asp, under the section "Importing and Including Schemas".]

I am desparately looking for a solution. Can anyone on SForce forum help?

Thanks.
Vijay
I am facing a technical issue while setting up SaleForce web service in the Office InfoPath 2003 SP1
form designer. The InfoPath form designer raises an error while creating the data connection for SForce
web service. For WSDL info as per the SalesForce setup instruction, I specified the URL to a local wsdl
file which, I created by copying the wsdl content from the URL available from SalesForce.com for
enterprise.

Error info:
WSDLOperation:The operation login had an invalid parts attribute HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLOperation:Initializing of the input message failed for operation login HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLPort:An operation for port Soap could not be initialized HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLPort:Analyzing the binding information for port Soap failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLService:Initialization of the port for service SforceService failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
- WSDLReader:Analyzing the WSDL file failed HRESULT=0x80004005: Unspecified error
Also after investigating I suspected one of the import tag used in the WSDL content which says,
<import namespace="urn:enterprise.soap.sforce.com"/>

As per one of the article this tag syntax is incomplete and MSXML 5.0 parser as supported by InfoPath 2003
SP1, would raise and error. [Ref: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/odc_ip2003_ta/html/ODC_INFInfoPathXSD.asp, under the section "Importing and Including Schemas".]

I am desparately looking for a solution. Can anyone on SForce forum help?

Thanks.
Vijay