• 0 Points
  • Member since 2006

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies

We are looking for a Flex expert to help enhance Flex code we have written in-house. We are connecting some logic from an SFDC org. into an external UI through Apex webs services. We have created several dynamic graphs that are currently working but need help with tweaking the work and making it more presentable. We have the Flex code for existing graphs available. We also need help with creating new graphs and placing them at various locations within the SFDC org.

We need this work done between Tuesday 10/14 and Wednesday 10/15.

Please contact Udi Merhav at umerhav@crmorbit.com or call 415-497-7516

Hi,

We have an urgent need for a project component. We need to export donations entered in Salesforce.com and import these entries into QuickBooks 2008 as deposits.

We are looking for a consultant who can take this data and write code to convert this data to an import file for QuickBooks (required). We believe this will be in IIF format, likely need to write custom code to create this file directly from within Salesforce.com.

Do you know how to do this? Or, do you have any recommendations?

Udi

Cell 415-497-7516
Fax 415-462-0233
www.crmorbit.com

Non Profit Account Executive - Salesforce.com CRM Donation Evangelist (san rafael)

The Non Profit Account Executive (AE) role could be the right fit for you at crmOrbit. We are currently recruiting high-energy, driven Account Executives with relevant knowledge of CRM solutions (Salesforce.com desired). Ideal candidates should also possess solid business-to-business sales experience and background in the non-profit sector. crmOrbit will empower the AE to promote and propagate Salesforce.com’s CRM license donation program in the non-profit community and offer our second-to-none non-profit consulting services.
We provide a resourceful and supportive environment where our AEs are set up for immediate success. Our goal is to build an organization of smart, ambitious Account Executives, committed to delivering client value and focused on winning, but able to balance this with a respectful, healthy environment and lifestyle.
Currently there are 1700 non profits taking advantage of Salesforce.com’s CRM donation program: in the US alone there 600,000 non profits that are not yet aware of their eligibility for this donation.
This is an outstanding opportunity to make a lot of money, while gaining experience with the latest Web 2.0, on-demand solutions, working with senior, successful sales mentors and company founders, and contributing to the social good. Note: This position has an aggressive, 100% commission- and equity-based compensation plan, leading to full-time salaried status.
Responsibilities:
Developing and managing relationships within the non-profit community
Presenting the value of Salesforce.com CRM donation package and crmOrbit’s implementation services
Managing non-profit consulting services sales cycle from prospect to close
Supporting the organization in creating satisfied and referenceable customers
Required Skills/Experience:
3-7 years of CRM solutions or professional service sales and account management experience
Excellent prospecting and networking skills
Consistent increase in earnings and commissions throughout sales career
Strong and demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
Salesforce.com experience a plus
Experience in the non-profit sector is a significant advantage
Strong customer references
Strong computer skills, including Salesforce.com, Microsoft Word and Excel
4 year University Degree required
Willingness to work on 100% commission plan in beginning
A Salesforce.com Partner, crmOrbit is looking for an SFDC s-controls expert for a small and quick contract. Please reply to this ad only if you consider yourself an s-control expert :)
If you are interested, please send email to umerhav@crmorbit.com and copy lsundar@crmorbit.com

Thanks very much,

Udi

Cell 415-497-7516
Fax 415-462-0233
www.crmorbit.com
I am looking for a non profit that is using MailDrop to get a sense of how the solution works for them.
Can any one point to a non profit that is using MailDrop?

Thanks!
Udi
I need a Crystal Reports Designer - if you are one, please contact me, if you know one please send contact info.

Thanks,
Udi

415-497-7516

crmOrbit, Inc. is a certified SFDC and AppExchange partner. We are based in the San Francisco Bay Area and have an office in south India.

We have an exciting opening for a full time manager to be stationed on site to run our India operations. Tasks include managing direct reports, hiring, product development, pitching to local leads and closing deals etc. Must have management experience and strong SFDC skills.

Please send email if interested and we’ll begin a discussion.

www.crmobit.com

umerhav@crmorbit.com  

I am trying to upload oppt. line items via xls connector. I have oppt. ID and product ID. when I try to insert whereby line Item ID is obatined upon insert, I get an error in the LineItemID saying that the Insert Row Failed: Product ID: id value of incorrect type: 01t30000000TfU8AAK (Note the additional three upper case letter in product ID).

Could it be because the API call is against ProductID and not Product2ID? If yes, how can I make the connection?

Udi Merhav

is there a way to export data from sfdc to xls connector.
how obtain product ID from sfdc?
I can't seem to find anywhere information on using the Excel connector to pull down Forecast information. Is this not available?