• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
i'm getting the following errors:

http://4xvelocity.com/form/welcome.php

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/axveloc/public_html/form/header.inc:9) in /home/axveloc/public_html/form/welcome.php on line 32

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/axveloc/public_html/form/header.inc:9) in /home/axveloc/public_html/form/welcome.php on line 32

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/axveloc/public_html/form/header.inc:9) in /home/axveloc/public_html/form/welcome.php on line 35

It seems no matter what I try there is a similar error.  I have installed php 5 and SOAP client is installed, they claim.

Any help?  My task is only to create new leads in salesforce using php/mysql.

joe gelet
i need to assign new leads to certain queue 's using web to lead - each queue should have his own ID (such as 33, numeric value) and I should create different links for each queue.  When the queue link is clicked, that lead should be assigned to that queue.  Seems easy, but I cannot figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated I feel the answer is staring me right in the face.

joe
www.eliteeservices.net
I have a problem which I think should have a simple solution, but I am new to salesforce. 

fields in a php web form, to create a new sales force lead.

Form is created I would like to be able to add the code to exising form and just pass through the info to salesforce.

any ideas?

i need to assign new leads to certain queue 's using web to lead - each queue should have his own ID (such as 33, numeric value) and I should create different links for each queue.  When the queue link is clicked, that lead should be assigned to that queue.  Seems easy, but I cannot figure it out.  Any help would be greatly appreciated I feel the answer is staring me right in the face.

joe
www.eliteeservices.net