• 0 Points
  • Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
I was experiencing Outlook crashes and had to uninstall the plugin 2.0. But, now I have tried to install the 3.2 connect for outlook and I go through the installer just fine but nothing happens when I restart Outlook. I no longer see the Salesforce toolbar and have no access to the Add Email and other buttons. I have tried un-installing and re-installing the plugin but have had no successs. I am running Outlook '07 on Windows XP. Any suggestions?

Thanks!
Divya
  • April 02, 2008
Hi,
  I have found that Outlook 2007 tends to lock up with the Salesforce plugin. After uninstalling the plugin it seems to work fine. Has anyone else seen this issue? Does the 3.2.107 version fix this problem?

Thanks!
Divya
  • December 03, 2007
Hi,
 I was wondering if anyone else has seen this and has a solution:

When I create a case from an email in Outlook - the email does not get added as part of the case. I was under the impression that the email would be included in the case details (may be in the activities section). As it works right now only the contact details get included. Anyway to fix this problem and have the email included?

Thanks!
Divya
  • October 17, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to create events in Salesforce that are longer than a day. Currently, when I create an event it has no provision to create one that lasts more than a day?

Thanks!
Divya
  • August 06, 2007
Hi,
 When a customer creates a case using the self service portal - how can I view what the customer had entered in the subject & description fields? Currently, it creates a case and in the activity history I can view the auto-response that was sent to the customer. But it does not show what the customer entered in the description field while creating the case through the self service portal.
Any suggestions? I feel like I missing something that is very obvious.

Divya
  • July 03, 2007
Hi,
 With the offline edition can we download other tabs? I would like to download the Cases tab and Products tab. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Divya
  • June 27, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to limit the data searched by a lookup field. This is what I am trying to do:
While creating a case from an account - the case page gets populated with the account name. When I try to add the contact name and search for the contact using the lookup field - it searches all the contacts (from all accounts). Instead, I would like to restrict the search only to those contacts who are associated with that particular account. Is this possible? If so, how can I do this?

Thanks!
Divya
  • June 07, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to make the Date/Time opened and close fields viewable & editable by users. These fields are in the Case tab of Service & Support. I have found that they are read-only. Or, do I have to create a similar field that can be edited?

Thanks!
Divya
  • June 07, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to modify the standard field when creating a custom object. I find that it can only be a text field or an auto-number.  I would like to have it be a picklist or a lookup field. Or, is there way to not have it visible?

Thanks!
Divya
  • May 18, 2007
  • May 18, 2007
Hi,
 I am new to salesforce and was wondering if there is a way to do an if-then relationship. Basically, I want to do something very similar to a picklist but instead of the chosen value affecting the contents of just one field, I want it to affect multiple fields.

So, if I choose one value out of a picklist is there a way I can have multiple fields be populated with associated values? Or, is it only a one-one relationship?

Thanks!
Divya
  • May 14, 2007
Hi,
 I was wondering if anyone else has seen this and has a solution:

When I create a case from an email in Outlook - the email does not get added as part of the case. I was under the impression that the email would be included in the case details (may be in the activities section). As it works right now only the contact details get included. Anyway to fix this problem and have the email included?

Thanks!
Divya
  • October 17, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to create events in Salesforce that are longer than a day. Currently, when I create an event it has no provision to create one that lasts more than a day?

Thanks!
Divya
  • August 06, 2007
Hi,
 With the offline edition can we download other tabs? I would like to download the Cases tab and Products tab. Is this possible?

Thanks!
Divya
  • June 27, 2007
Hi,
 Is there a way to modify the standard field when creating a custom object. I find that it can only be a text field or an auto-number.  I would like to have it be a picklist or a lookup field. Or, is there way to not have it visible?

Thanks!
Divya
  • May 18, 2007