• Member since 2007

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi

We have only 4% space free, and we need to download the documents of SF server to Our server, but we dont know to do..

thx a lot.
Hi all..

We have a new Tab with comercials people (no users), and we need, when you create a new activity, to send emails to the comercials, but in SF is not possible to create a search fields, and you cant to create a workflows with emails in tasks. Do you know what can we do, with this?..

And other question about this, is possible that this new task associate to comercials entitie?

Sorry for my english ;) I am spanish jeje

I hope to understand me.
Hi all..

We have a new Tab with comercials people (no users), and we need, when you create a new activity, to send emails to the comercials, but in SF is not possible to create a search fields, and you cant to create a workflows with emails in tasks. Do you know what can we do, with this?..

And other question about this, is possible that this new task associate to comercials entitie?

Sorry for my english ;) I am spanish jeje

I hope to understand me.
Hi,

Don't know if I'm missing something - is it possible to report on attachment stats - i.e. number of attachments by users, or sum attachment sizes by filetype, etc?

I can query the attachments via the Explorer, would like to make some reports available but don't see attachments in the SF reporting interface, where one chooses report type options anywhere.

Longer-term where I'm going with this, if anyone's seen a solution - I'd like to see something that will search for and download large pdf docs or images, resize them, and upload them again. I'm finding our users don't typically compress their documents and fear that it will get out of hand pretty soon - a solution like that would be very useful.  I'm evaluating CVision's pdf compressor and it's reducing the filesizes of most docs to less than half the original size. It can be run on entire folders - so if one downloaded offending docs, ran this tool and re-uploaded them, that would save time for the users and server space.