• AppCrown LLC

• Chatter
    Feed
    Best Answers
    Likes Given
    Questions
    Replies
Hi,

Because of SSLv3 Poodle vulnerability, we have turned off SSLv3 support on our web server. This in term is causing Salesforce outbound messaging to fail.

Is there a work around with this from Salesforce end?

The outbound messaging processing issue was resolved once we turn SSLv3 back on our web server.

Ted Tsung

There's an issue where activities that haven't been modified in 18 months don't show up in the Reports. Anyone know why this happens?

Thanks.

There's an issue where activities that haven't been modified in 18 months don't show up. Anyone know why this happens?

Thanks.

Does anyone know a scalable way to deploy Apex Code(in this case, I'm deploying triggers)?
Can someone provide a sample php code to retrieve data with size limit defined?

$query = "Select Id, FirstName, AccountId from Contact where OwnerId = '$userID'
                and IndvType__c != 'Rep/Advisor'
                and IndvType__c != 'Branch Manager'
                and IndvType__c != 'Manager'";
    $queryOptions = new QueryOptions(200);
    $clients = $mySforceConnection->query(($query), $queryOptions);
This function does not work with PHP toolkit 11.1. It returns all data instead of just 200.

Thanks,

Can you change the OwnerId of a "NoteAndAttachment" record? We have a use case where once an attachmen has been added the "del" option must be disabled. Is this possible via any API call?
Is there a example of how to add a custom field to an existing custom object? In the sample script, it only shows how to create a custom object.
Is there a php call that can obtain the 'Name' value of the WhatId field in the Task object?
If an user is enabled for SSO, can the user still use Outlook Edition with the user account? If so, how to setup the Outlook edition?

Ted

Hi,

Because of SSLv3 Poodle vulnerability, we have turned off SSLv3 support on our web server. This in term is causing Salesforce outbound messaging to fail.

The outbound messaging processing issue was resolved once we turn SSLv3 back on our web server.

Ted Tsung
Hi,

Ted Tsung
Hi
       I want use '>' and '<' char in my page.
Sample code:
<apex:commandbutton action="{!Save}" value=">" id="S1" />
but it not working for me . Can u  find where i made mistake.

Regards
Raj
  • December 22, 2008
Can you change the OwnerId of a "NoteAndAttachment" record? We have a use case where once an attachmen has been added the "del" option must be disabled. Is this possible via any API call?
Is there a php call that can obtain the 'Name' value of the WhatId field in the Task object?